Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!

Started by kawolsky, April 20, 2013, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!
Following our recent announcement, we can now reveal more details about our most anticipated Special Mission yet and how you can secure your place!
Responding to a distress call on the outskirts of Federation space, the crew of the USS Lexington are shocked to discover a brand new planet teeming with life. As the rescue party descends on what is a seemingly a tropical paradise, it doesn't take long for the crew to discover the true nature of this new-found world, and the secrets it holds within...

Star Trek: Lost Paradise is the first Shadow Fleet Special Mission to be set entirely in JJ Abrams alternate reality universe. Designed as a celebratory tie-into the upcoming movie Star Trek Into Darkness, our newest fleet-wide event is set to launch on May 1st!

Not only will the entire thing be set in an alternate reality with new ships, characters and weapons, but we'll also be making available for the first time, brand new alternate reality uniforms & rank insignia!

Want to be part of this exciting event? We're look looking for players to fill the following positions:

• Flight Control Officers
  • Security/Tactical Officers
  • Operations Officers
  • Engineering Officers
  • Science Officers
  • Medical Officers
If you want to be a part of this fantastic new Special Mission, simply let us know by posting in the comments below with your first and second preferred positions. The Commanding Officer and First Officer positions will be awarded separately by the Fleet Admiralty and announced in due course along with the complete crew roster.

Are you ready to jump into an alternate reality of role-playing?

Michael J. Tritter

I'm in like Flynn.

First: Sec/Tac
Second: Ops

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Jon Tulley

Deceased

Kylik Roth

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. - Zig Ziglar

Mikey010178

I'm in :)

1) Tactical (I know i'm crazy about wanting to be a red shirt)

2) Flight (Helm or Nav, I believe they are seperate in the 23rd)

Malcolm Adeyemi

Archangel Koris

Definitely want to be a part of this!

1st - Security/Tactical  (Red shirts!!!)
2nd - Medical

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Safefta Pardek

Oh, what fun! Safefta I'm sorry for this:

First Choice: Security/Tactical (Redshirt/dress)

Second choice: Operations (more red)

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Kirok

1. Medical if Ship Counselor is an option

2. Sec/Tac

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Scott Bradley

First: Redshirt
Second: Just kill me off dammit!

Sukal

I am totally going to enjoy this!

First Choice:  Engineering

Second Choice:  Medical

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Rennan Protheus

I'm so looking forward to this.

1 - Ops, comms specalist

2 - medical

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.