Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Coming Soon!

Started by kawolsky, April 14, 2013, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Coming Soon!
With the release of Star Trek Into Darkness just a month away, we're excited to announce a brand new Special Mission event that's not to be missed!
Responding to a distress call on the outskirts of Federation space, the crew of the USS Lexington are shocked to discover a brand new planet teeming with life. As the rescue party descends on what is a seemingly a tropical paradise, it doesn't take long for the crew to discover the true nature of this new-found world, and the secrets it holds within...

The first Special Mission to be set in JJ Abrams' alternate reality, Star Trek: Lost Paradise will be set aboard the re-imagined Constitution-class USS Lexington. Complete with authentic alternate reality uniforms, this is your chance to role-play in a brand new environment unlike any other seen in Shadow Fleet's history!

Keep checking back for more details about our most exciting Special Mission event yet, coming soon!

Riley T. Munro

Kale Bridges

Special mission goodness :D

Don't miss out on this guys... they're always fun.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

John Brown

OOOO,, This will Be fun!!!! Everyone Sign up and have fun with this Special Mission

Revek Tre'el

Is there room for Cardassians in the Alternate timeline lol?

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Safefta Pardek

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Tiberius Howard

This is going to be fun! Count me in! Dibs on being El Capitan! Or not, I don't like being on the bridge on my own it all turns to Shiz.

Alexander Wu

Sounds like fun, any idea when we might be starting this?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on April 14, 2013, 08:25:44 PM

Is there room for Cardassians in the Alternate timeline lol?

Yeah, join up anyway :)

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Jon Tulley

Deceased

Gabe Crouch

Dimitri Brooks

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.