Author Topic: Attention New Players - Please Reply to This Post to Start your Application  (Read 12549 times)

Offline turboUstipak

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello,
Requesting permission to join.

Offline Rex Dawson

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rex Dawson reporting for duty!  8)

Offline Brother

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Brother here, first timer, Applying to make a character named Hwyn Rodite

Offline Kalem Michael

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Nobody, messes with my family.
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Requesting permission to create alt Jason Mulgrove, for Kalem Michael

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Requesting permission to create alt Jason Mulgrove, for Kalem Michael
Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline Catherine Goodspeed

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Request to join please.

Never turn your back on a species with tusks, teeth or claws sharper than your own wit.

Offline Gid Sherem

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gidjael Sherem, alt for Nira Said, requesting permission to join.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 03:47:55 pm by Gidjael Sherem »

"Two different worlds that used to clash together, yet two birds of a feather that stick together."

Offline ObiKeGeoffrey

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ObiKeGeoffrey reporting for duty sir!

Offline Niles James McCulloch

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 =/\=What do I do now?????????????????????

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you want to join, just give us a name and one of us will create a thread for you to post your application.
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Sovaan

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello there, first time new member here, requesting permission to make an application for a character named Sovaan.

Offline Qozwyn M'Kurn

• Approved Applicants
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Don't panic, it's just me, Qozwyn M'Kurn, Caitian engineer! Someone told me to come in here and say hello and ask where the applications are. I brought a box of coffee for everyone. Where do you want it?

Also, some older players may remember me as a big blue Mugato science officer, or for an even shorter time as a Vulcan former pirate/ current pilot. I miss you guys, and would love to return.
M'Kurn's Bio
"Squirrel Five got some secrets." --Flick

Offline Felicity Ellis

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Cap'n Mum
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the best application.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Don't panic, it's just me, Qozwyn M'Kurn, Caitian engineer! Someone told me to come in here and say hello and ask where the applications are. I brought a box of coffee for everyone. Where do you want it?

Also, some older players may remember me as a big blue Mugato science officer, or for an even shorter time as a Vulcan former pirate/ current pilot. I miss you guys, and would love to return.

I'll take that! Yoink.

Welcome back! You can find your application thread here. Let us know if you need anything!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Offline Charlie Fox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Charlie Fox, requesting permission to come aboard.

Bio: Charlie Fox
Alt of Felicity Ellis

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising