Rex Dawson

Brother

Brother here, first timer, Applying to make a character named Hwyn Rodite

Kalem Michael

Requesting permission to create alt Jason Mulgrove, for Kalem Michael

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Kalem Michael on December 13, 2019, 05:17:55 PM

Requesting permission to create alt Jason Mulgrove, for Kalem Michael

For the moment, his Katra CLO's are asking him to hold off on this request for a month to be sure he has the time to put into another character.  We will revisit this request in the New Year.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Catherine Goodspeed

Never turn your back on a species with tusks, teeth or claws sharper than your own wit.

Jael Sherem

Gidjael Sherem, alt for Nira Said, requesting permission to join.

"Two different worlds that used to clash together, yet two birds of a feather that stick together."

Niles James McCulloch

Jada

If you want to join, just give us a name and one of us will create a thread for you to post your application.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Sovaan

Hello there, first time new member here, requesting permission to make an application for a character named Sovaan.

Qozwyn M'Kurn

Don't panic, it's just me, Qozwyn M'Kurn, Caitian engineer! Someone told me to come in here and say hello and ask where the applications are. I brought a box of coffee for everyone. Where do you want it?

Also, some older players may remember me as a big blue Mugato science officer, or for an even shorter time as a Vulcan former pirate/ current pilot. I miss you guys, and would love to return.

M'Kurn's Bio
"Squirrel Five got some secrets." --Flick

Felicity Ellis

Quote from: Qozwyn M'Kurn on December 23, 2019, 02:26:33 PM

Don't panic, it's just me, Qozwyn M'Kurn, Caitian engineer! Someone told me to come in here and say hello and ask where the applications are. I brought a box of coffee for everyone. Where do you want it?

Also, some older players may remember me as a big blue Mugato science officer, or for an even shorter time as a Vulcan former pirate/ current pilot. I miss you guys, and would love to return.

I'll take that! Yoink.

Welcome back! You can find your application thread here. Let us know if you need anything!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Charlie Fox

Bio: Charlie Fox
Alt of Felicity Ellis

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.