Selden Perren Mestral

Character Details
Character Name: Selden Perren Mestral
Character Nicknames: Mestral
Character Age: 21
Character Species: Half Human, Half Vulcan
Character Family: Father, Connor Johnson, Mother, Selden Lhai
Character Bio:
Mestral is the child of a human Starfleet member and a Vulcan structural engineer, and as a result they moved between several planets and space stations during their childhood. They learned a great deal about both earth and Vulcan and the customs thereof from their parents, but they often feel disconnected from both planets because they never spent much time in either place. However, the constant movement of their childhood made Mestral very adaptable, and exposed them to many different lifestyles and cultures. Mestral follows logic as a guideline but doesn't exclude emotion from the equation. That being said, they often act more logical around other Vulcans than they would normally.
Mestral is about 5'4", with a long torso and androgynous build. They have hazel eyes, freckles, and a short soft black pixie cut with layered bangs. They are a strange mix of clumsy and coordinated: they frequently knock things over accidentally only to catch them just before they fall.

Dislikes: Crowds, oatmeal, disruptive noises

Your Details
Previous Role-Playing Experience: I previously roleplayed as another character on this board, but was out for a while. I have played two rounds of Dungeons and Dragons recently.
Department Preference: Scientific/Research
Secondary Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted
Sample post:
Mestral was nervous. They knew they had no reason to be; they had already enlisted, and everything had gone well up until this point. Reason was supposed to prevail, at least according to their mother's side of the family, but they couldn't shake the tension in their stomach.
As they got dressed, Mestral noticed a strange, incessant clattering noise. Grabbing a granola bar and looking out of their window, they found that they had forgotten about the repairs to the quarters nearby slated to happen that day. I should probably stay more aware of these things, they thought, then I wouldn't have to change my route at the last minute. Plugging in their earbuds and turning up their music, Mestral made their way out the door and towards the ship of their assignment.

Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back.
Link to Character Reference: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/applications-archive-396/selden-perren-mestral-reporting-in-10118/new/#new

Kirok

Hi,

A good application.

Did you create a new account for your new character?

Or did you just want to rename this one?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Selden Perren Mestral

I'd like to rename this account, but I'm having trouble accessing my profile.

Link to Character Reference: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/applications-archive-396/selden-perren-mestral-reporting-in-10118/new/#new

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Rocket Rose on October 03, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

I'd like to rename this account, but I'm having trouble accessing my profile.

Hello,

Try now. I have removed you from Reserves.

Selden Perren Mestral

Kirok

Mestral,

We can put you in the Science Department of the Athena.

Will that work for you?

Kirok

Selden Perren Mestral

Kirok

Great

Please report into James Carter & Calandra Trilarck for duty.

And welcolm.

Kirok

Naira

Kirok usually asks this, but do you have a picture you would like to use for your character so that I can make you an ID card? I can custom make one using any face you'd like.

Selden Perren Mestral

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.