PLEASE NOTE: Emails are being unreliable. For support please contact an Admin.

Author Topic: How do I get an Id Card????????????????????  (Read 24 times)

Offline Niles James McCulloch

• Approved Applicants
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How do I get an Id Card????????????????????
« on: March 25, 2020, 01:20:25 am »
TO: Any and Everyone

How do an  =/\= ID Card =/\=? I've looked high and low all over this Site and can't find any place, to formally request one.

A nice lady who uses the Discord Handle "Sinthija", aka "Rayek trLhoell", has been nice enough, to handholding "See-Spot-Run-Me" familiarize me with Posting Protocol, Site "Navigation", etc.

And well I was doing okay until on a  Site "Navigation" Exercise involving where to "Get" an Id-Card, I hit the "Proverbial Brick" wall.

So, I need  ::) HELP!!!!!!!!!!! ::)  in finding where to go.  She also "agreed", with me, i.e., that was good idea, to suggest that what this Site  8) Needs 8) is a "Table of Contents".

In short, that it is not alway easy to find things  =/\= Here =/\=. Therefore any help in this endeavor to find the elusive ID Card 'Request' place on this Site would be appreciated. Thank You, and may you:  " :vulcan: Live Long and Prosper. :vulcan:"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:30:52 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Command Level Officer
  • Legendary Member
  • Tivh faerla Klivamsu - β€œIt reads like Klingon"
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How do I get an Id Card????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 01:53:05 am »
Saddest part was this message was originally posted in the Application area... and the thread he was looking for was just 6 above him pinned 2nd from the top.

But he makes a good point that if you don't know where to look.. it's difficult to find.  I'm not sure if it's possible to make a Table of Content or Index that has links to the appropriate threads but it's an idea.
Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6’1” (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Absinthe Caelmor Rp Fodlan Chronicles SWU Metro: Beyond Grey Space