How do I get an Id Card????????????????????

Started by Niles James McCulloch, March 25, 2020, 01:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niles James McCulloch

TO: Any and Everyone

How do an  =/\= ID Card =/\=? I've looked high and low all over this Site and can't find any place, to formally request one.

A nice lady who uses the Discord Handle "Sinthija", aka "Rayek trLhoell", has been nice enough, to handholding "See-Spot-Run-Me" familiarize me with Posting Protocol, Site "Navigation", etc.

And well I was doing okay until on a  Site "Navigation" Exercise involving where to "Get" an Id-Card, I hit the "Proverbial Brick" wall.

So, I need  ::) HELP!!!!!!!!!!! ::)  in finding where to go.  She also "agreed", with me, i.e., that was good idea, to suggest that what this Site  8) Needs 8) is a "Table of Contents".

In short, that it is not alway easy to find things  =/\= Here =/\=. Therefore any help in this endeavor to find the elusive ID Card 'Request' place on this Site would be appreciated. Thank You, and may you:  " :vulcan: Live Long and Prosper. :vulcan:"

Rayek trLhoell

Saddest part was this message was originally posted in the Application area... and the thread he was looking for was just 6 above him pinned 2nd from the top.

But he makes a good point that if you don't know where to look.. it's difficult to find.  I'm not sure if it's possible to make a Table of Content or Index that has links to the appropriate threads but it's an idea.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.