Author Topic: How Many Ships Have You Served On?  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How Many Ships Have You Served On?
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:32:17 am »
Hey gang! I was thinking that over the years many of us have been on a handful of different SIMMs! Or maybe just one for newer folks or people who like their ship. How many different ships have your characters been on? I'll start:

USS Gettysburg (And the Getty-A!)
USS Gibson
USS Lexington
USS Athena
USS Phoenix
USS Arizona
USS Chin'toka
USS Nelson
USS Discovery
Starbase Columbus

Featured:
NX class
ISS Interceptor
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:56:12 pm by Malcolm Adeyemi »

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How Many Ships Have You Served On?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 11:40:31 am »
I've mainly just been on the Discovery and the Shran, with brief stints on the Tempest and Athena.

Fun fact, I haven't left the Shran ever since it was commissioned. Not many people can say that.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 11:44:08 am »
As Katheryn I've served on:

Starbase Columbus
USS Athena

Leanna:

Starbase Columbus

However before Liv went into reserves she had been on :

USS Discovery
USS Challenger
USS Tempest x 2

I've also previously been on :

USS Discovery (old one)
USS Challenger (old one)
USS Churchill
USS Arizona
USS Chintoka

Academy Commandant

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 11:45:08 am »
Thank you! I was also on the Chin'toka. I've edited my post. :)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 07:34:54 pm »
Assignments
- 05/27/12 - USS Churchill - Sec/Tactical
- 02/01/13 - USS Gettysburg - Sec/Tactical & Second Officer
- 06/01/13 - USS Gibson - First Officer
- 09/01/13 - USS Discover - Commanding Officer
- 11/01/13 - Inducted into Star Fleet Intelligence
- 09/01/15 - Starbase Columbus - Commanding Officer

Since my return:
Phoenix - CO
Shran - CO
Disco - CO

Quest Starred on:
Columbus
Tempest
Athena
Challenger

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 08:49:37 pm »
As James I was on the Arizona (I joined about a week before the ‘Revolution'), then when the site returned I was on the Phoenix, followed by the Athena when it was commissioned, then the Tempest when it was commissioned. K'lizh and I are the only players to have been on the Tempest continually since it was commissioned.

As Harmon I was on the Columbus and Shran before I reserved him.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:21 pm »
Forgot one above:

Asteroid Kennedy

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 10:03:01 pm »
I've also guest starred on the Tempest and Challenger.

Online Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 11:32:14 pm »
Rayek tr'Lhoell

(2009) USS Courage @Yahoogroups (as undercover Tal'Shiar operative - Commander Rayek tr'Lhoell)
(2014) USS Vanguard @ussvanguard.utopia-host.com. (as former Tal'Shiar operative - Centurion Rayek tr'Lhoell)
(2017-present) USS Challenger and USS Challenger-A @shadowfleet.org (with feature simms on USS IBN Sinna)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:55:46 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:32:46 pm »
Just the Tempest and the Discovery, so far.
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Online Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 04:08:37 am »
USS Gibson
USS Gettysburg
USS Discovery
USS Arizona
USS Challenger
USS Columbus
USS Challenger-A
USS Discovery-A
USS Tempest

And then the special missions on USS Lexington (Lost Paradise) and NX-06 Lexington (First Casualty)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 08:33:03 am »
If we are counting Featured SIMMs or one offs, I have been on a lot more. The Ibn Sinna, both Lexingtons, and the ISS...whatever we called the ship in the Mirror Featured SIMM. :D

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 08:37:40 am »
USS Discovery-A
USS Port Royal
USS Churchill
USS Gettysburg
USS Shran and Shran-A**
USS Delphia - the one where Chris and I were the only ones on the roster.
<Insert anyones that I have forgotten that Malcolm has somehow managed to remember>

**The best one
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:42:31 am by Alyssa Meadows »

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 09:46:35 am »
Hello,

In this fleet, I have served on the Discovery, Tempest, Shran, and Challenger.  In that approximate order.

There were other ships in other fleets, but that is a long and uncertain list after so many years.

Cheers!
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 10:35:32 am »
Let's see,

Main-Line:
ChinToka
Phoenix
Athena
Challenger

Featured Simms:
NX
Borg
ISS Interceptor

Not quite the stunning resume as some, but it's been fun.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles