Author Topic: What Are You Listening To?  (Read 771 times)

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2020, 11:37:09 am »
Was feeling like a little 'Lord of Dance' today... found this youtube that had nice images.

Enjoy! 
Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2020, 03:08:59 am »
Was feeling like a little 'Lord of Dance' today... found this youtube that had nice images.

Enjoy! 

I love Celtic music!

The Beatles - Free As a Bird

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno
-Academy Commandant-

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 12:52:00 pm »

background noise to sooth
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2020, 02:45:28 am »

background noise to sooth

love stuff like this to help falling asleep

Radiohead - Creep

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
-Academy Commandant-

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2020, 06:30:11 pm »

started this not long after I signed onto my laptop for work..  am at 7 hrs 7 minutes currently.. It should last til I leave the 'office'.

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 08:25:13 am »

Ben E. King - Stand By Me

-Academy Commandant-

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2020, 01:29:52 am »
Am channelling Torra at the moment....

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2020, 02:22:01 am »

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

dances

-Academy Commandant-

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2020, 11:14:59 am »
 Rayek and Tess' playlist.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:23:35 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2020, 11:41:28 am »

-Academy Commandant-

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2020, 11:21:00 am »
since I didn't post for Lahr yesterday... am trying to get into his headspace with his playlist this morning.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:22:09 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Online Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2020, 08:56:59 am »

Alter Bridge  - Blackbird

RIP Mom.

-Academy Commandant-

Offline Elijah Aldin

• Approved Applicants
  • Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2020, 04:22:02 pm »

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2020, 11:11:40 pm »
Video to remember my Grandmother.

Offline ShranLahr ch'Verret

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2020, 04:03:45 am »
Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
NPC's Crewman Helga Tragnar (Klingon hybrid Female) / Lt JG Chloe Davis (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising