Author Topic: Never have I ever.......  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Never have I ever.......
« on: September 29, 2019, 05:31:30 pm »
Here's an oldie we use to have around here.

Never have I ever.....watched ANY of the Fast and Furious movies.

Academy Engineering Instructor

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Never have I ever.......
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 02:38:34 am »
Never have I ever ..... watched any of the Saw movies

Academy Commandant

Offline Judith Eastman

• Approved Applicants
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:06:06 am »
Never have I ever... watched the whole of the Emoji Movie
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 06:03:53 pm »
Never have I ever ..... watched any of the Saw movies

*Takes a swig*. I have.
Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6’1” (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 06:05:15 pm »
Never have I ever watched the movie IT
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 08:59:28 pm »
Never have I ever.......caught an alligator while fishing. (and I'm from Florida)

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 05:08:46 pm »
Never have I ever gone Salmon fishing (and I've worked with Fisheries and Oceans Canada for 20+ years) along the Fraser dealing with Salmon stocks.   (I have friends that share their stwan and canned sockeye)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:10:55 pm by Rayek trLhoell »

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 12:20:39 pm »
Never have I ever.......seen E.T.

Offline John Saxon

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • "Didn't he once throw a moon?"
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 09:42:49 am »
Never ever have I seen... any of the Godfather films. Or Shawsank Redemption.
One of those very few old, bold soldiers

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 08:35:09 pm »
Never have I ever.....been to Universal Studios

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 12:27:59 am »
Never have I... been to California.

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 08:42:25 pm »
Never have I ever......played a Science Officer

Offline John Saxon

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • "Didn't he once throw a moon?"
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 08:44:00 am »
Never have I ever...been able to actually smuggle as a Smuggler in Star Wars Galaxies.

*wounds re-open*
One of those very few old, bold soldiers

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 04:14:58 am »
Never have I ever.... been able to not crunch a Tootsie Pop. 

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 09:58:40 pm »
Never have I ever.....eaten asparagus.

Shadow Fleet Button RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Absinthe Caelmor Rp Fodlan Chronicles SWU Shadow Fleet Button