NX Discussion Thread: The First Causalty

Started by Dylan Torngate, February 23, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Solluk

Bota here.  I did not want to speak in case you have some idea about solving the current issues.

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Kinley Garrison

Tag to the bridge, soft tag to Bota.

I am so game to ideas right now.

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Jada

Maybe M'Bala's intermix idea might help boost efficiency and thus speed? I mean, you two have already laid the perfect set up for it. :)

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Jettis Jyur

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Solluk

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Jettis Jyur

Dylan Torngate

Hey guys-

Thanks for the time and effort you guys have put into this. We'll be moving this to the Arcade archive with the rest of the previous featured simms to pave way for the next one, due to a bit of lack of activity.

The mission will remained unlocked, and as long as people keep posting we can keep going.

Thanks all!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Solluk

Kira Wyman

Tag Dylan. - I apologise for being so late replying. Lots of doctors appointments and catch up work has had me extremely busy.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.