Author Topic: ID Cards  (Read 3603 times)

Offline L'mar Camili Rhade

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ID Cards
« on: August 09, 2019, 11:34:07 am »
Hi sirs and ma'ams of Shadow Fleet Administration.

I know we had this conversation already but I just completed an ID card for myself that I'm pleased with. I wanted to offer it to the rest of the Fleet if any would like one.

I'm happy to make a template for each sim since mine has Katra station in it and or happy to do all the requests so it leaves the others more time to do what they need to do without worrying about IDs.

In my signature I have the ID card and if anyone wants one I have stated that permission from Administration is required. If this is agreeable with you all I'll be happy to start taking requests or simply carry on.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ID Cards
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 02:10:11 am »
That image is transparent, so for the three of us using the light "SMF Default Theme - Curve" theme, it shows white text on an off-white background and is completely unreadable, unfortunately.  :(
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 01:01:03 pm »
While I try and figure out the 'why' you 3 are using that theme, I have updated the signature. Is it better?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:04:28 pm by L'mar Camili Rhade »

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 09:03:40 pm »
That's better, yeah.

Personally, the darker shades of the standard theme are harder to read, and tend to burn lines on my retina.
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 12:19:31 am »
What about the coloured text with that theme?

Offline T'Lara

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 06:05:29 pm »
Hello, this is the only thread I found concerning ID cards and I'm not sure who's doing them but I was wondering if I could get mine altered? I just need my assignment switched since I'm on the Disco now, not the Athena. I'd like to not confuse my crewmates  ;D

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Offline Kyan Mackenzie

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • "I aim to misbehave."
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 11:12:43 pm »
This is a test post. For some reason, my ID card isn't showing up in my profile.

Offline Kyan Mackenzie

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • "I aim to misbehave."
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 11:13:49 pm »
Nor is it showing up here.... weirdness. the link is below if anyone can be of assistance in this regard. :D

https://imgur.com/BMyK24O

Offline Tess tLhoell

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 06:53:37 am »
Nor is it showing up here.... weirdness. the link is below if anyone can be of assistance in this regard. :D

https://imgur.com/BMyK24O

Here you go :)

Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ev8dBzf.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:55:18 am by Tess tLhoell »

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Offline Nira Said

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2021, 11:03:26 am »
I was wondering if you can make an adjustment: Adding in a full pip and indication of full lieutenant for Nira?
Acting Captain of the USS Revenant
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 02:06:46 pm »
Here you go, Nira.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles