Discussion for S2 M7 - The Two Wolves

Started by Solluk, May 18, 2020, 03:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Saxon

Tags to Goodspeed, and the replicants on the rHealy.

Tess tLhoell

tag Rayek, Beja, Solluk, soft tag Ops

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Tess tLhoell

Tag Hrafn and Rayek (fake and real ones)

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Kirok

Tess tLhoell

Rayek trLhoell

Posted soft tags to Rhade, Eydis and Saxon.

Eydis.  I want to apologize... my post (of the tractor beam) kind of... postpones a lot of yours.

I am assuming the web will eventually happen but since you drove the scene much too far ahead (since there are a number of interactions that the Captain would like to see accomplished before the fake Healy is captured)... it was necessary to detain/delay Eydis and hir widows for a bit.

Please don't hate me for it.  I'm not trying to godmod.. just tweaking the scene a bit.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Tess tLhoell

The scene prevented my character (and others) to react to the actions by Eydis posting the outcome of the whole scenario. That is frustrating and should not happen. So we tried to regain control a little bit to give us a chance to react to things happening.

Solluk

Attempts were made to message Eydis privately on this issue, but the message box was full.

A reminder to all players:  It is bad form to post a long series of actions and then indicate their success without giving other players involved in a scene, or the storyteller, a chance to respond.  Please do not do this.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Tess tLhoell

Rayek trLhoell

tag Hrafn and Tess  (ooc thank you Hrafn for allowing me to post your acceptance of the plan... hope your migraine gets better soon)

Rhade, as Hrafn's player isn't sure when she'll be well enough to post again, please assume that some manner of telepathy contact is made passing on the plan details.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kirok

Beja

L'mar Camili Rhade

Tess tLhoell

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.