Author Topic: Discussion for S2 M7 - The Two Wolves  (Read 1313 times)

Offline John Saxon

• Approved Applicants
  • "Didn't he once throw a moon?"
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Discussion for S2 M7 - The Two Wolves
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2020, 08:53:11 am »
Tags to Goodspeed, and the replicants on the rHealy.
One of those very few old, bold soldiers

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2020, 12:54:11 pm »
tag Rayek, Beja, Solluk, soft tag Ops

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Tess' biography (updated Jul 30th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Offline Zex

• Approved Applicants
  • Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2020, 03:43:45 pm »
tag Solluk, & Tess

Join our Facebook Account:  https://www.facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG/

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2020, 11:20:37 am »
Tag Hrafn and Rayek (fake and real ones)

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Offline Zex

• Approved Applicants
  • Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2020, 11:34:32 am »
tag Eydis

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2020, 11:54:26 am »
tag Rayek, soft tag Hrafn

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2020, 03:21:27 am »
Posted soft tags to Rhade, Eydis and Saxon.

Eydis.  I want to apologize... my post (of the tractor beam) kind of... postpones a lot of yours.   

I am assuming the web will eventually happen but since you drove the scene much too far ahead (since there are a number of interactions that the Captain would like to see accomplished before the fake Healy is captured)... it was necessary to detain/delay Eydis and hir widows for a bit.

Please don't hate me for it.  I'm not trying to godmod.. just tweaking the scene a bit. 

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2020, 03:39:32 am »
The scene prevented my character (and others) to react to the actions by Eydis posting the outcome of the whole scenario. That is frustrating and should not happen. So we tried to regain control a little bit to give us a chance to react to things happening.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 03:52:03 am by Tess tLhoell »

Offline Solluk

• Command Level Officer
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2020, 04:49:13 am »
Attempts were made to message Eydis privately on this issue, but the message box was full.

A reminder to all players:  It is bad form to post a long series of actions and then indicate their success without giving other players involved in a scene, or the storyteller, a chance to respond.  Please do not do this.
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2020, 11:50:21 am »
Tag Rayek and Hrafn

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Second Officers
  • Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2020, 05:26:47 pm »
tag Hrafn and Tess  (ooc thank you Hrafn for allowing me to post your acceptance of the plan... hope your migraine gets better soon)

Rhade, as Hrafn's player isn't sure when she'll be well enough to post again, please assume that some manner of telepathy contact is made passing on the plan details.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline Zex

• Approved Applicants
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2020, 05:28:58 pm »
tag Solluk

Offline Beja

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2020, 02:16:42 am »
Tags to Roberto in the med bay

Offline L'mar Camili Rhade

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Plays Ensign Marek Lovok
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2020, 02:54:51 am »
taggies Saxon

Online Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2020, 11:54:38 am »
tag Rayek, Hrafn and Beja

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising