S12 - M7: Back to Basics Discussion

Started by T'Ra Jones, February 02, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Damien Addams

Okay tag. Sorry if I might be out order.

As I was putting location Fields of Atherney came to my mind.

So here is the first part which I was singing after making my post

But a lonely prison wall,
I heard a young girl calling
Michael they have taken you away,
For you stole trevelyn's corn
So the young might see the morn,
Now a prison ship lies waiting in the bay
Low lie, The Fields Of Athenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing,
Its so lonely round the Fields of Athenry

Tekin Nevir

Inzjana

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Christian Grix

If I post that i'm working in sickbay on the ship, will that fit with the story or have i missed something?

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Steven Black on March 21, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

If I post that i'm working in sickbay on the ship, will that fit with the story or have i missed something?

Feel free to start there and I can tag you in!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Sorry for the delay, team. Post up.

Inzjana

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Tekin Nevir

Tag to the entire away team, and Alex

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quoted out of order, sorry.

Tag Tekin and Ardyn

Alexander Wu

Hey Ian, just wanted to confirm, is Steven Black still the same security officer that we knew him as before? Or are you changing his entire history/background?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Christian Grix

I will be rewriting his whole bio to make him all medical. I can npc tac if you need me too.

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Steven Black on March 22, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

I will be rewriting his whole bio to make him all medical. I can npc tac if you need me too.

Sure, if you don't mind. I'll have something for Black to do as well, just wanted to make sure before I tagged you into a role that you didn't fit anymore.

Tekin Nevir

Tags to the away team and Alex.

Inzjana... thanks for the story idea  ;)

Malcolm Adeyemi

Post up. Sorry if my post is a bit out of order, but I wanted to contribute, haha.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.