Author Topic: S12 - M5: Raid on Paradise  (Read 19374 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S12 - M5: Raid on Paradise
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2017, 04:36:24 pm »

[Bridge]

EQ looked up from his station.  "I can start working on that next.  The probes came up empty.  I can divert power to long range sensors, if you like, Captain" he called out.

Then he dropped his head again.  He minimized the probe info.  Then started the search for his crewmates on the planet.

That would take some time.  There were lots of them.  And he would have to go one by one to be absolutely correct.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2017, 01:28:30 pm »
[Bridge]

EQ looked up from his station.  "I can start working on that next.  The probes came up empty.  I can divert power to long range sensors, if you like, Captain" he called out.

Then he dropped his head again.  He minimized the probe info.  Then started the search for his crewmates on the planet.

That would take some time.  There were lots of them.  And he would have to go one by one to be absolutely correct.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2017, 07:57:04 pm »

[Bridge]

"Aye, Ma'me" EQ replied.  He tapped a few buttons.  First to divert power.

Then to open a channel.  "Channel open, Ma'me" he said.  Then he set about on his next task.

Hearing phaser fire and the resultant screams, LK immediately fell on the ground, sidling toward a copse of trees. Just as she rolled to a stop, she realized she still had her uniform on. Her type 1 phaser was tucked into the small pouch at the back of her slacks.

A rustling and a swish sounded above her. Looking up, Lt. Reede saw the bottom of a boot disappear as it flung itself over a tree branch. Squinting, she glimpsed the profile of the Bajoran science officer. They'd never formally met, but they'd been in the same briefings together. Well, if she can do it, I can, too. Taking a deep breath, LK carefully looked around, noting the beautiful scenery that she didn't have time to fully appreciate. At least she didn't see any enemies. She stood, crouched and thrust herself up onto the same branch ensign Alway had climbed on. Away? Awen? Oh, well, I'll find out soon enough.

Sitting on the branch, keeping her balance by placing her fingertips on the trunk of the tree, she touched her comm badge opening a personal channel. Then she whispered, =/\= Reede to Awen. I'm below you. Do you have a plan? =/\=

Hope I got her name right.

While Jones prepared to talk to the Kazon, EQ typed out a message that would hit all the crew com badges at the same time.  He excluded those he knew to be currently on the ship - intending for those on the planet below to receive.  'EQ to Discovery crew.  We have encountered enemies. Group in central locations as you are able and prepare to transport.  And reply as you are able' the sent out.

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Failing means you're playing.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2017, 11:15:40 am »
[Bridge]

Lennox was at his station, doing checks over their weaponry and their systems in case anything went sideways.

"Do ye want me to do anythin'?" He asked.

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2017, 06:44:52 pm »
[Bridge]

"Aye, Ma'am," EQ replied.  He tapped a few buttons.  First to divert power.

Then to open a channel.  "Channel open, Ma'am," he said.  Then he set about on his next task.

While Jones prepared to talk to the Kazon, EQ typed out a message that would hit all the crew com badges at the same time.  He excluded those he knew to be currently on the ship - intending for those on the planet below to receive.  'EQ to Discovery crew.  We have encountered enemies. Group in central locations as you are able and prepare to transport.  And reply as you are able' the sent out.
[Bridge]

Lennox was at his station, doing checks over their weaponry and their systems in case anything went sideways.

"Do ye want me to do anythin'?" He asked.

-Evan Buehler

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2017, 08:14:38 pm »
[Bridge]

EQ offered the Sec/Tac Officer a nod.  Then he relaxed just a bit.  Having extra hands would help.

Then he looked down at his board.  It worried the Liberated Borg that no one had replied yet.  So he tested the com system by sending a message to his badge - which rang immediately.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2017, 02:47:29 am »

-Evan Buehler

Offline LK Reede

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I live on a starship
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2017, 08:59:00 am »

[Bridge]

'EQ to Discovery crew.  We have encountered enemies. Group in central locations as you are able and prepare to transport.  And reply as you are able' the sent out.

Lt. Reede wiggled around on the branch in an attempt to get the bark sticking her into flattening out before replying to the comms in a whisper.

=/\='Reede here. Get me off this planet, will ya?=/\=

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles