Author Topic: Mission 1.7 Discussion Thread  (Read 5881 times)

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 1.7 Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 01:43:09 am »
Hey guys we're trying to push this mission forward, and start the new one soon- so I'd like to personally encourage everyone to stay posting. You can be helping with the sails, commenting on the weather, commenting on our new-old-dead-notdead XO or whatever you want, but in order to push this forward we need more than two or three people! Let's wrap this up with a big push and get back to the nice, warm, sanitary conditions of the Athena!

I'll find some kind of comment on the weather or something lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 01:45:17 am »
I'll find some kind of comment on the weather or something lol

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 01:50:05 pm »
POTENTIAL TAGS:

Stark/Rocket

Cat/Ash

Anyone else belowdecks. Time to get into the rain! You're all too dry down here.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 02:17:55 pm »
Tag Ash

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles