Author Topic: Mission 1.8 Discussion Thread  (Read 7948 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 1.8 Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2017, 01:21:57 pm »
Tag to the Cat

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2017, 02:06:48 pm »

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 02:14:56 pm »
Tag back!

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 02:33:30 pm »
So many tags lol

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2017, 02:40:26 pm »
I'll hold off for now, give someone else a chance to post.

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2017, 02:56:30 pm »
I'll hold off for now, give someone else a chance to post.

Probably best, I think I've set a personal record lol

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2017, 08:07:37 pm »
Tags to; Torngate, Stafford, and Scott.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2017, 08:23:25 pm »
Tag back dude

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2017, 08:41:13 pm »
Tags to; Torngate, Stafford, and Scott.

Once Cat replies, I'll get on it

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 06:09:10 pm »
I should have done this with my mission post but...

Tag to anyone on the Zeus :P

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2017, 03:26:29 am »
Headbutt tag to Ash and tag to anyone on the Zeus lol  :P

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2017, 08:47:55 am »
I should have done this with my mission post but...

Tag to anyone on the Zeus :P

Sorry, you're back on the Cube lol.

Headbutt tag to Ash and tag to anyone on the Zeus lol  :P

Tag back and Race, you can now talk to me, unless you overheard me talking to Cat

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 01:33:04 pm »
Tag back to Leo and Cat and the roundabout away team.
[

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2017, 07:22:27 pm »
Just a heads up: Mission will be ending with my post later this afternoon. Please get any posts in that you want prior to that.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles