Mission 1.7 Discussion Thread

Started by Constance Lafayette, January 03, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on January 29, 2017, 01:41:28 AM

Hey guys we're trying to push this mission forward, and start the new one soon- so I'd like to personally encourage everyone to stay posting. You can be helping with the sails, commenting on the weather, commenting on our new-old-dead-notdead XO or whatever you want, but in order to push this forward we need more than two or three people! Let's wrap this up with a big push and get back to the nice, warm, sanitary conditions of the Athena!

I'll find some kind of comment on the weather or something lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

POTENTIAL TAGS:

Stark/Rocket

Cat/Ash

Anyone else belowdecks. Time to get into the rain! You're all too dry down here.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Catrin Maddux

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.