News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 8, Mission 05: Strife

Started by Scott Bradley, September 09, 2012, 07:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Adolph Klein on September 20, 2012, 05:23:59 PM

Adolph Klein examined the Ops panel closely, his brow furrowed in concentration as he attempted to rationalize what was going on. Engineering was certainly up to it's neck in repairs as the various red lights on his display indicated. A quiet sigh escaped from his lips. This was getting to be all too common that something went wrong with the ship. The closest thing to a normal mission he had been on had involved him getting spat into space by a giant space slug. At least the ship had been working in that one. He rerouted the flow of power from another faulty EPS conduit to keep the power flow stable. The auxiliary and emergency power systems were handling as much of the load as the mains right now, and if much more went wrong the whole ship would be in trouble.

As the captain left, Klein mentally dismissed a case of deja vu, he turned to Lieutenant Armstrong.

"Sir, we need to figure out the cause of all our system troubles." Klein stated as obviously as if he was proclaiming the sun would rise tomorrow, "There's another EPS conduit that just went offline on deck 3. If I examine it, I might be able to figure out what's causing these, whether it's some sort of progressive internal systems problem or external manipulation."

With a sigh he gestured to his panel which was indicating problems on numerous decks.

"You honestly don't think the Iconians, who are all on deck 12, can be responsible for all this?" Klein said with a small measure of exasperation, "I should be able to figure out something of what caused this, or worse case scenario I am an able enough at basic repairs that we'll have one less problem at least."

" I'm not sure, it seems to be the popular theory, but these glitches have been going on for weeks, they've been minor, but there nonetheless. "

Lee tapped a few buttons, attempting to gather any additional information that he could on these faults. He banged his console with his fist in frustration as it flickered on and off.

" Perfect. That's the main comm system offline. We can't send or receive any messages or contact other decks. "

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on September 20, 2012, 05:55:29 PM

" I'm not sure, it seems to be the popular theory, but these glitches have been going on for weeks, they've been minor, but there nonetheless. "

Lee tapped a few buttons, attempting to gather any additional information that he could on these faults. He banged his console with his fist in frustration as it flickered on and off.

" Perfect. That's the main comm system offline. We can't send or receive any messages or contact other decks. "

And that was two missions in a row now the ship wide comms had gone down. Klein quietly sighed again, before tapping a few commands on his console. Sure enough the uplink to the power transfer grid was offline too. Surprisingly sensors still seemed to be working. A small frown filled his face at his previous suggestion apparently being dismissed without a word.

"We can do what we did last time, set up a mobile command center in a shuttle and use it's comm systems to keep in touch with the rest of the ship and coordinate our efforts." Klein suggested earnestly, "Though as it stands systems are going offline more quickly than engineering can react to them. It would seem our efforts would best be spent tracking down the source of these problems."

The Ops officer was eager enough to do something.. anything.. to meet the problem. He certainly wasn't doing the ship any good by sitting here at a console that was barely functioning, on a bridge that couldn't speak with the rest of the ship.

Grace Masters

Quote from: Adolph Klein on September 20, 2012, 08:18:37 PM

And that was two missions in a row now the ship wide comms had gone down. Klein quietly sighed again, before tapping a few commands on his console. Sure enough the uplink to the power transfer grid was offline too. Surprisingly sensors still seemed to be working. A small frown filled his face at his previous suggestion apparently being dismissed without a word.

"We can do what we did last time, set up a mobile command center in a shuttle and use it's comm systems to keep in touch with the rest of the ship and coordinate our efforts." Klein suggested earnestly, "Though as it stands systems are going offline more quickly than engineering can react to them. It would seem our efforts would best be spent tracking down the source of these problems."

The Ops officer was eager enough to do something.. anything.. to meet the problem. He certainly wasn't doing the ship any good by sitting here at a console that was barely functioning, on a bridge that couldn't speak with the rest of the ship.

Grace was about to comment on how that would be a good idea when the ship shuttered, momentarily throwing her off balance. It didn't seem anything major in the sense of explosions, but anytime a ship rocked like that it wasn't good. Grace began looking at the tactical board and growned inwardly.  "Sir, I don't think that is going to work this time, somhow the docking clamps on all the shuttles, then the shuttle bays depresurized. I don't know how this can be an accident" She said, pulling at her collar as if that would make the uncomfortable notion of a sabatour less of a problem.

Set phasers to kill.

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Grace Masters on September 20, 2012, 08:56:01 PM

Grace was about to comment on how that would be a good idea when the ship shuttered, momentarily throwing her off balance. It didn't seem anything major in the sense of explosions, but anytime a ship rocked like that it wasn't good. Grace began looking at the tactical board and growned inwardly.  "Sir, I don't think that is going to work this time, somhow the docking clamps on all the shuttles, then the shuttle bays depresurized. I don't know how this can be an accident" She said, pulling at her collar as if that would make the uncomfortable notion of a sabatour less of a problem.

Klein just raised an eyebrow as Masters reported that all three shuttlebays along with all the shuttles suffered another 'malfunction.' Just after he suggested the idea too. That was awfully nice timing.

"I suppose every EV suit on the ship was sabotaged too?" Klein asked, "Unless the shuttles all been ejected too, we can still get to them depressurized and floating around or not. If they have, then I'd be wondering how this is all being allowed to happen."

Safefta Pardek

Safefta watched all the people moving on and off the bridge with a growing sense of panic. She heard snatches of conversations being held by different members of the bridge crew. Iconians... Comm system down... EPS conduits being blown... Oy, she thought.
When the warp engines were taken offline, she began to realize that the situation was a bit more serious than she thought.
She just stood there with a worried look on her face, unsure of what to do.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Safi Larson

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on September 20, 2012, 02:05:23 PM

Archangel acknowledged the captain's message granting her permission to take the warp core offline.  Leaving the bank of controls around the core, she strode over the master systems display, accessing the auxiliary helm control, inputing her security code.  Before she made any changes, she tapped her commbadge.
- T'Koris to Bridge.  I'm going to reduce ship's speed to impulse so I can take the warp engines offline for repair.  I have permission from the captain to do so.-

Having said this, she keyed in the appropriate commands  to slow the Discovery to sub-light speeds.  While she wasn't anywhere close to being as goos a pilot as the helm officers of Lt. Klein, she had still been required to do basic piloting lessons during her engineering training.  After all, there was no point in fixing a system of you had no idea what it did or how it would affect the operation of the ship in reality and not just in theory.  You learnt very quickly when working on a starship that you might as well throw the book of words away and start again from scratch.

Logging out of the auxiliary controls, she put in her pass codes to get into the warp core, shutting it down.  The usual background hum that permeated the ship stopped.  Silence reigned.  She turned back to the warp core, looking at the giant column that dominated the engineering department, now dark.  It was vaguely unsettling.  Picking up a toolbelt from a storage cupboard, she wrapped it around her waist as she walked towards the core, determined to find out what had gone wrong.

[Engineering]

Safi looked over from her station she took a breath before speaking then she picked up a Padd and a tricorder.

"I Will be on the Bridge, not that I want to but the Ship needs to be repaired and we need to know what is going on "Replied Safi as she turned and headed for the lift her hands were cold as ice on the Ride to The Bridge she stepped out and looked around
Quote from: Adolph Klein on September 20, 2012, 09:02:06 PM

Klein just raised an eyebrow as Masters reported that all three shuttlebays along with all the shuttles suffered another 'malfunction.' Just after he suggested the idea too. That was awfully nice timing.

"I suppose every EV suit on the ship was sabotaged too?" Klein asked, "Unless the shuttles all been ejected too, we can still get to them depressurized and floating around or not. If they have, then I'd be wondering how this is all being allowed to happen."

As Safi Stood there on the Bridge she heard Kliens last comment then she looked at her Padd for a few moments before turning.

"Well Mr.Klien, its simple we got a secondary Command sub routine loaded into the Main Computer, from the logs I downloaded from the Computer Core  Secondary Envirmental Controls were used to load a program into the Secondary Systems. The person who did this would need to know the Internal Computer Network and every hop from the Secondary Systems to the Primary Systems as the Secuitey in the Secondary Systems is not as good as the Primaries and also whoever did it was able to wipe the Logs the program was designed to go though the enter Computer Core gaining accessing to the Primary Systems though the Secondary Systems giving the Program Level 10 Security Access. The Computer thinks commands are being imputed by the Captain we need someone who is good with Security Programs so we can create a counter program as if we're not carful it could access the Secondary Processors."Finished Larson she turned on the new face on the Bridge and motioned her over

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Safi Larson on September 21, 2012, 01:54:39 AM

[Engineering]

Safi looked over from her station she took a breath before speaking then she picked up a Padd and a tricorder.

"I Will be on the Bridge, not that I want to but the Ship needs to be repaired and we need to know what is going on "Replied Safi as she turned and headed for the lift her hands were cold as ice on the Ride to The Bridge she stepped out and looked around

As Safi Stood there on the Bridge she heard Kliens last comment then she looked at her Padd for a few moments before turning.

"Well Mr.Klien, its simple we got a secondary Command sub routine loaded into the Main Computer, from the logs I downloaded from the Computer Core  Secondary Envirmental Controls were used to load a program into the Secondary Systems. The person who did this would need to know the Internal Computer Network and every hop from the Secondary Systems to the Primary Systems as the Secuitey in the Secondary Systems is not as good as the Primaries and also whoever did it was able to wipe the Logs the program was designed to go though the enter Computer Core gaining accessing to the Primary Systems though the Secondary Systems giving the Program Level 10 Security Access. The Computer thinks commands are being imputed by the Captain we need someone who is good with Security Programs so we can create a counter program as if we're not carful it could access the Secondary Processors."Finished Larson she turned on the new face on the Bridge and motioned her over

Safefta noticed Larson motioning tward her, and she moved over her as quickly as possible without looking frantic. All traces of Vulcan control gone, she had a definate stammer to her voice as she spoke. "Y-yes, ma'am?", she asked. 

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Archangel Koris

[Engineering]

"Whoa!" Archangel exclaimed as the ship shook briefly.  She wobbled on the narrow ledge she was standing on, losing her balance.  She grabbed onto the edge, panting heavily as she realised that she wasn't going to fall yet.  She took a moment, simply dangling there, to rethink her strategy for fixing the warp core.  Standing several metres in the air on a bit of metal less than a metre wide, was perhaps not the best thing to do.
"I've got to remember to use a safety harness next time," she muttered to herself.

Scrabbling with her boots to try to get a purchase on the edge of the warp core, the attempted to heave herself back up onto the ledge.  She had managed to get her torso back up when she paused.  A thought had occurred to her.  Every time the ship encountered glitches, it was when they were on an important mission.  So far, they had had to send out a distress call about as many times as they had gone back to a starbase without needing to go into dry dock for major repair.  So, half hanging on to the ledge, she started to put the pieces into place.  These glitches were far too focalised.  They nearly always took out the warp core, (which was starting to get really annoying), and other major systems, taking a few of the minor ones with it, (speaking of which, she really should figure out what to do about those Tribbles in the Captain's ready room).  They couldn't possibly be random and affect the same systems every time.  That was just too convenient as far as she was concerned.  It had to either be a program, or some sort of intelligent being.  Then again, what kind of intelligent being would try to sabotage the ship they were on?

Realising that she was still clinging on to the service ledge and that her thoughts were going round in circles, Archangel pulled herself the rest of the way up to the ledge, sitting with her back against the core.  Her shoulder muscles were burning from the effort.  Sighing heavily, she went back to work, pulling out her tricorder and scanning the core again.  Offline, she couldn't detect what was wrong.  It didn't seem as if there were any glitches at all, which suggested that what ever was causing them was in the power grids.  She cursed under her breath.  That was going to be a pain in the backside to fix.  It meant a lot of crawling through the jefferies tubes, which she hated.

Slipping the tricorder back into its place on her toolbelt, she started to climb back down the ladder to the main Engineering deck.  A few rungs from the bottom, the lights went out.  Archangel yelped with surprise, letting go of the ladder and falling the last metre to land on her backside on the metal floor.
"What happened?" she called out, peering into the darkness to where she was sure a group of crewmen had been standing.
"I don't know, lieutenant," a voice called back, echoing strangely in the silence.  "Everything just went off!  The main power's out!"
"I can tell that for myself, thanks," Archangel muttered, picking herself off the floor and moving towards one of the consoles.  She cursed again a few steps later.  No power.  Of course.

The emergency backup lights came on, filling the department with harsh shadows.  Archangel leant against one of the consoles, rubbing the ridges on her forehead.  She tapped her commbadge, intending to give the Captain her report, but there was no connection.  Growling in frustration, she slammed her fist into the console screen, cracks splintering out from the impact.  No power, no communications, no engines. 

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on September 21, 2012, 03:32:30 PM

[Engineering]

"Whoa!" Archangel exclaimed as the ship shook briefly.  She wobbled on the narrow ledge she was standing on, losing her balance.  She grabbed onto the edge, panting heavily as she realised that she wasn't going to fall yet.  She took a moment, simply dangling there, to rethink her strategy for fixing the warp core.  Standing several metres in the air on a bit of metal less than a metre wide, was perhaps not the best thing to do.
"I've got to remember to use a safety harness next time," she muttered to herself.

Scrabbling with her boots to try to get a purchase on the edge of the warp core, the attempted to heave herself back up onto the ledge.  She had managed to get her torso back up when she paused.  A thought had occurred to her.  Every time the ship encountered glitches, it was when they were on an important mission.  So far, they had had to send out a distress call about as many times as they had gone back to a starbase without needing to go into dry dock for major repair.  So, half hanging on to the ledge, she started to put the pieces into place.  These glitches were far too focalised.  They nearly always took out the warp core, (which was starting to get really annoying), and other major systems, taking a few of the minor ones with it, (speaking of which, she really should figure out what to do about those Tribbles in the Captain's ready room).  They couldn't possibly be random and affect the same systems every time.  That was just too convenient as far as she was concerned.  It had to either be a program, or some sort of intelligent being.  Then again, what kind of intelligent being would try to sabotage the ship they were on?

Realising that she was still clinging on to the service ledge and that her thoughts were going round in circles, Archangel pulled herself the rest of the way up to the ledge, sitting with her back against the core.  Her shoulder muscles were burning from the effort.  Sighing heavily, she went back to work, pulling out her tricorder and scanning the core again.  Offline, she couldn't detect what was wrong.  It didn't seem as if there were any glitches at all, which suggested that what ever was causing them was in the power grids.  She cursed under her breath.  That was going to be a pain in the backside to fix.  It meant a lot of crawling through the jefferies tubes, which she hated.

Slipping the tricorder back into its place on her toolbelt, she started to climb back down the ladder to the main Engineering deck.  A few rungs from the bottom, the lights went out.  Archangel yelped with surprise, letting go of the ladder and falling the last metre to land on her backside on the metal floor.
"What happened?" she called out, peering into the darkness to where she was sure a group of crewmen had been standing.
"I don't know, lieutenant," a voice called back, echoing strangely in the silence.  "Everything just went off!  The main power's out!"
"I can tell that for myself, thanks," Archangel muttered, picking herself off the floor and moving towards one of the consoles.  She cursed again a few steps later.  No power.  Of course.

The emergency backup lights came on, filling the department with harsh shadows.  Archangel leant against one of the consoles, rubbing the ridges on her forehead.  She tapped her commbadge, intending to give the Captain her report, but there was no connection.  Growling in frustration, she slammed her fist into the console screen, cracks splintering out from the impact.  No power, no communications, no engines.

As the lights on the bridge went out, Scott cursed under his breath. These events where coming together in a sinister fashion, and he had no intention of letting them progress. He tapped his commbadge, but realised it was offline.

" Ok looks like comms are out. And I have no intention of being in the dark here, figuratively speaking. "

He folded his arms as he looked around the bridge, determining who was best for each task he had.

" Lee, you and Pardek get down to engineering, watch out for each other and try to find out what the hell is going on. Alan you and Masters head down to deck twelve, make sure the Iconians are secure, and that they aren't being cute with our systems. Adolph, Chief, I want the both of you to work down the decks, round up any crewman who got lost during the shift change, I still want all off duty personnel in there quarters. I'll stay here and try to get something out of these systems.

Lets go to work people.  "

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 22, 2012, 11:52:47 AM

As the lights on the bridge went out, Scott cursed under his breath. These events where coming together in a sinister fashion, and he had no intention of letting them progress. He tapped his commbadge, but realised it was offline.

" Ok looks like comms are out. And I have no intention of being in the dark here, figuratively speaking. "

He folded his arms as he looked around the bridge, determining who was best for each task he had.

" Lee, you and Pardek get down to engineering, watch out for each other and try to find out what the hell is going on. Alan you and Masters head down to deck twelve, make sure the Iconians are secure, and that they aren't being cute with our systems. Adolph, Chief, I want the both of you to work down the decks, round up any crewman who got lost during the shift change, I still want all off duty personnel in there quarters. I'll stay here and try to get something out of these systems.

Safefta sighed quietly when she was adressed by her last name. Better get used to it, Saf, it's how it works on starships, Even if you hate your last name... She thought.
She turned to leave the bridge, saying "Y-yes sir" in a shaky voice.
[Engineering]
Safefta took a quick look around, thinking of where to start to identify the problem. It was hard to see because it was so dark, so Safefta was trying not to slam into anything as she made her way around engineering.

Adolph Klein

Klein offered a classic double take. That's twice now he thought the captain left and he popped back in suddenly. Klein thought that maybe he was getting a touch of some sort of disease that was making his delirious? No time to think on it. He produced both a PADD and a palm beacon being he was apparently going to be herding people into their quarters. Emergency lighting was functioning here, but who knew about the rest of the ship? On the PADD he downloaded a manifest of the duty roster and quickly sorted it into who was on duty and who wasn't.

He was about to question the logic of the order of locking people in their quarters when the ship was heavily damaged and surely all hands could be used to help in repairs. Furrowing his brow it occurred to him that perhaps the captain wasn't blaming this all on the Iconians. Armstrong mentioned these glitches had been going on for weeks, which they had, last mission was tribute to the term "glitch" if any was. Perhaps that meant, I want you to check the ship for anyone acting suspicious.

Pocketing his palm beacon and PADD, surmising the turbolifts were offline too he opened the entrance to the nearest Jefferies Tube that would allow them access to the next deck.

"Deck two should be quick enough, hardly anything there at all." Klein offered, "Shall we Chief?"

Grace Masters

[Bridge]
Grace nodded in understanding of her orders, and for protocal sake offered an "aye Sir". It was a little bit frustrating, she had just made her way back to the bridge, and now she had to go right back to deck 12. Once her and Alan got down there she split from Alan, they could cover more ground, but it didn't take long for her to regret the departure. First the lights were flickering, but the further she walked the less they flickered and more simply weren't on. The cool blue of the emergency lights were all that she had to see by after walking less than twenty meters from the Turbolift.

She began to feel uneasy, as if someone were watching her. Not caring that she had no visible enemies, Grace pulled her phaser, feeling a bit of security in holding it. With a tricorder in the other hand her eyes got large and she immediately backed to the wall. =/Grace to any available security, emergency on my coordinates\= She called, then remembered that communications were down. damn She mumbled. She watched the tiny blips on the screen of the tricorder approach her direction from both ways, life signs indicating that these were some of the Iconians.

Quickly she ducked into one of the storage rooms, ducking behind several of the cargo containers. The door opened and several nervous looking Iconians cautiously entered the room. Grace jumped up pressing the button to fire on the first one, but nothing happened. Pannicked she grabbed a crow bar from the top of one of the crates and stood ready. There were four total, and they began to take up a flanking position. She was trapped in this room with these people, and she had no clue what they wanted, but the weapons in her hand told her it wasn't diplomatic.

One of them lunged towards her prematurely to the timing of the others and it gave Grace a moments respite as she swung the crowbar, making contact with the side of the man's  head and to be safe she followed through with an elbow to his chin, the combination made him crumple to the ground. Before she had chance to turn however, she felt arms wrap around her and another punched her in the chest causing her to loose her breath. They used the time it took her to recover to bind her so that she couldn't move.

"Take her picture" One of them said, prompting another to use a holocam to record her. The first walked next to her and started talking.

"We have one of your crew, and we will... kill her if you don't get us off of this ship. We aren't going to die when your ship explodes the way ours did!" The man said at first nervously, then switching to confidence when talking about not dying. This was great. Grace was a hostage now. Her next thought was cut short as something struck her from behind and she lost conciousness. She vaguely heard them drop the holocam into a lift and order it to the bridge before fully sucombing to blackness.

Set phasers to kill.

Rilas Miran

[Deck 9]

Rilas had been in the midst of fixing a glitchy display panel when the lights flickered off. What the... he thought in the darkness. He knew the warp core was being taken offline, but that couldn't explain a failure in the lighting; the backup generators could easily handle everything except warp power whilst the core was offline. He sat up and banged his head on the open hatch he had been working under, dropping the flashlight he was holding in his mouth. As it hit the deck and clattered away, it switched off. Now Rilas was in total darkness, rubbing his sore skull and wondering what could have happened.

Another major failure? Lordy, this is only my second mission. They can't all go this way, he thought grumpily. I'd best get back to engineering. Lieutenant T"Koris probably wants everyone she can get down there, ASAP. Rilas stood, and after a minute or so shuffling around for his light, he found the closest Jefferey's tube and climbed in. It's only one deck down. This'll be a walk in the park compared to last time.

Crawling on his hands and knees, the light clutched firmly between his teeth, he made his way to a vertical junction and climbed down the ladder. Then, following an identical tube to the one had just come from, made his way out into the corridor. by the time he climbed out of the tube on deck ten, the emergency lighting had activated. He turned off his flashlight and double-timed to Main Engineering, sprinted the last few meters, and nearly slammed into the door, which remained resolutely still and silent.

Right, he thought, no power. Knowing he could not force the portal open alone, he banged a fist against the solid grey slab repeatedly, shouting, "Hey, can someone help me get this door open?"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Adolph Klein on September 22, 2012, 05:28:37 PM

Pocketing his palm beacon and PADD, surmising the turbolifts were offline too he opened the entrance to the nearest Jefferies Tube that would allow them access to the next deck.

"Deck two should be quick enough, hardly anything there at all." Klein offered, "Shall we Chief?"

Shelaf paused only to access the Bridge's weapon lockers. Hauling it out one of the larger pulse phasers, he checked it was armed and loaded before moving out. He nodded at Klein. "Lets go. Keep behind me. I don't know who, or what, is causing these failures, but I don't trust anyone." He said, moving over to the Jeffries tube and peering down into the gloom.

He flicked on the torch on his rifle and gave Klein a big grin. "Once more unto the breach, I guess!" He exclaimed, before starting the climb down to the second deck.

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on September 22, 2012, 08:43:36 PM

Shelaf paused only to access the Bridge's weapon lockers. Hauling it out one of the larger pulse phasers, he checked it was armed and loaded before moving out. He nodded at Klein. "Lets go. Keep behind me. I don't know who, or what, is causing these failures, but I don't trust anyone." He said, moving over to the Jeffries tube and peering down into the gloom.

He flicked on the torch on his rifle and gave Klein a big grin. "Once more unto the breach, I guess!" He exclaimed, before starting the climb down to the second deck.

"A hull breach would slow us down some." Klein dryly remarked as he followed the chief down the ladder. If he didn't have suspicions that there was some substance to the rumors of an inside job, the Chief's pointed comment along with pointedly arming himself would have brought them up. He briefly wondered if he was in that category of "not trusting anyone." Some questions were better left to a merciful veil of silence. He briefly wondered if he should have armed himself before dismissing the notion with a mental shrug. He never was a good shot anyways.

The search was routine and bland as he was afraid it would be. Deck 2 was vacant of anyone. Apparently even the transporter operators had been called to engineering to help with the problem. Decks 3 and 4 only had a few people about, mostly science and medical personnel who were quite literally in the dark on what was going on. After confirming they were indeed on duty, they moved on. Deck 5 was mostly security personnel ready to respond to a call that wouldn't be coming. He and the Chief had sent them to Deck 12 to reinforce checkposts there.

Deck 6 was vacant save for people already in their quarters, who were advised for their own safety to remain there. Even then there didn't seem to be as many people there as there should have been. His PADD with the duty roster suggested that more than half of the people off duty were not in their quarters. Klein actually was glad for the chance to be climbing the ladders of the ship. He didn't get enough time in the gym as it was, so this was a good workout. Klein heaved a sigh as they stepped out of the latest Jefferies tube.

"Time to earn our pay and clean out the Mess Hall." Klein said as he and the Chief approached the appropriate door.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.