Season 13, Episode 8: Eminent Domain

Started by Tekin Nevir, June 09, 2019, 04:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjar-Torra Addams

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams
[USS Discovery - Deck One - Bridge]

Quote from: Ian Galloway on July 10, 2019, 10:04:40 AM

[Bridge - USS Discovery]

Ian could sense Torr'a concern and fully understood why she was allowing her emotions to get the better of her. A sharp rebuke would work, but it would damage their working relationship, no a softer hand was needed here.

"Steady on Lass. We are using a form of communication that was invented more than 500 years ago and I believe Addams is the only one that's ever even heard of it. It will take them some time ta suss it out. Give them a little longer.

"I'm more concerned that Romulans were on the planet, as I'm sure they weren't droppin' by for tea and scones. Hopefully, now that the Pestilence has limped away, that will be the last of their interference. We'll give the away team five more minutes ta respond, then we will see about transportin' anyone else down."

Torra nodded and glanced to the chronometer on her console, not quite setting a timer but definitely preparing herself to be able to leave at a moments notice.

"Aye sir." she acknowledged his order to  'Steady on'

Normally Torra was quite patient, calm and collected but she discovered she was none of these while she believed her husband could be in danger. Torra stared at her passive sensor readings willing for something to be picked up.  Something to indicate that the Away Teams were safe.

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Tekin Nevir

Quote from: Don Damien Addams on July 10, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

[Planet in the castle of doom]

"Thanks," Don said.

Don saw a sharp small rubble rock on the ground. He bent down and grabbed the tiny rock. He then wrote the words on the dirt from the rocks that the Captain moved.

Don wrote down ——Discovery to away teams. Romulans returned. No longer threat. What is your status.

"Sir, I got it," then he let everyone read it. "I can reply back in Morse code if you want."

Maybe the tricorder was about going to get it, but Don was familiar with it. "Suggest we train everyone this sir, for the future," Don suggested.

Quote from: Ozu Saya on July 10, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

[Allegheny]

While Adams was deciphering the coded message, Saya approached the captain to report on the runabout's status. Captain, I patched the plasma leak and repaired the engines to the extent that I could. They'll get us off the planet's surface, though I'd avoid any abrupt maneuvers, if possible. The engines will need a complete overhaul once the runabout is back aboard the Discovery.

Saya was shaking a little from adrenaline after the brief firefight, though intensely grateful that they all seem to have survived more or less intact.

[Planet surface - Runabout Allegheny]

The Captain was curious, but knowing Ian's fascination with ancient earth military... not to mention the wildly popular holodeck program he heard so much about... it really wasn't a surprise.  Romulans concerned him.. but the First Officer seemed aware of their new discovery.

As his Chief Engineer came back, he gave a noticeable sigh of relief.  "Getting to the ship is the only priority, Chief.  If she's ready to fly, I would be more comfortable if you joined us to monitor the shuttle." he said, turning to Addams.

"Let them know we are green and on our way back.  Then get yourself and your team situated and back on Discovery." he said, stepping out into the hall of the castle to the rest of the away team.

"Alright, pack it up.  We're going back to the ship.  Kell, Hebrin, let's get out of here.  And bring the tapestry." he said, stepping back in.

"I'm gonna hear it from Ian when I get back... I know it." he said, shaking his head.  "It was nice to be a science officer again while it lasted."  With that, Nevir walked to the main pilot's seat and sat down, getting pre-flight sequence ready.

Don Damien Addams

Quote from: Hebrin Relar on July 10, 2019, 09:25:43 PM

[ Dorric III - Castle Allegheny ]

There wasn't much for Relar to do right now, now that Addams had translated the message.  The computer could have, but Addams was more than able to himself.  Relar saw what had been sent there, however.  He was waiting on the captain, though, before any responding.  Though he wasn't sure he'd need it for the future, he'd make it a point to learn it, himself.

So he looked around for anything the Romulans had left behind.  Well, some of them had dropped their disruptors when they'd been knocked unconscious, so there was that, but that wasn't much of an indicator of what they were here for.

The Captain was curious, but knowing Ian's fascination with ancient earth military... not to mention the wildly popular holodeck program he heard so much about... it really wasn't a surprise.  Romulans concerned him.. but the First Officer seemed aware of their new discovery.

As his Chief Engineer came back, he gave a noticeable sigh of relief.  "Getting to the ship is the only priority, Chief.  If she's ready to fly, I would be more comfortable if you joined us to monitor the shuttle." he said, turning to Addams.

"Let them know we are green and on our way back.  Then get yourself and your team situated and back on Discovery." he said, stepping out into the hall of the castle to the rest of the away team.
"Yes, Sir," Don replied.

"Ensign Relar," Don said. "May I borrow your tricorder please."

Hoping the Ensign allowed Don to do so. He placed the Morse code he want to send back to the Discovery. He placed it in the small machine. "Just feed that to the computer in Alleghany and send it to the Discovery." There was a little twinkle in his brown eyes.

Message that was sent:

-... .- -... -.-- / -... . .- .-. / .- -.-. -.- -. --- .-- .-.. . -.. --. . .-.-.- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -.-. ..- -... ... / .- .-. . / .-. . - ..- .-. -. .. -. --. / - --- / .--. .- .--. .- .-.-.-

"Alright, pack it up.  We're going back to the ship.  Kell, Hebrin, let's get out of here.  And bring the tapestry." he said, stepping back in.

"I'm gonna hear it from Ian when I get back... I know it." he said, shaking his head.  "It was nice to be a science officer again while it lasted."  With that, Nevir walked to the main pilot's seat and sat down, getting pre-flight sequence ready.

Don had helped what he could do so that the Captain shuttle can launch.

"I'll meet you back, sir," he reported. Then he waved his fellow member to return. Sigh, they are returning a deceased member. That was going to weigh on his shoulders a bit.

In the Sally, Don sat down in the Sally and prepare to take off. "Remind me put on a fresh uniform. Don't want my wife see the rip," he shared. Deep down he had loved her with all his heart. To see her worry had a weakness in his heart. That could be bad.

Then he had to report about the sharp shooter. That was someone he ran into. That could be a useful tool for them. Or not. However, little as that was he had to report it.

Then he sent the Morse code from his shuttle so the Discovery gets the message from him as well. He was chuckling.

-... .- -... -.-- / -... . .- .-. / .- -.-. -.- -. --- .-- .-.. . -.. --. . .-.-.- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -.-. ..- -... ... / .- .-. . / .-. . - ..- .-. -. .. -. --. / - --- / .--. .- .--. .- .-.-.-

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on July 12, 2019, 12:31:38 AM

[Allegheny]

Aye, Captain, Saya acknowledged. She moved to the runabout's engineering station and ran a pre-flight systems check. Then the engineer began a slower-than-normal startup sequence so that she could monitor each stage and catch any problems immediately if they arose. The plasma flow was fluctuating slightly but she'd be able to handle that manually.

Engines are okay to lift off, Captain, Saya reported. At your convenience.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Danjar-Torra Addams

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams

Torra's stomach ached something fierce while she waited.   She even considered taking a break to go down to the Mess Hall and grab herself a celery stick or two to ease the discomfort but didn't want to chance missing the Away Teams response... if...  WHEN it came in.   It was a good thing she hadn't because a few minutes later a series of short and long blips came through over the radio waves.

Torra's downcast head lifted as she put the transmission through her console.  Unfortunately she didn't know the code well enough in the least to be able to translate it without the computers assistance.  Maybe after this... she would make a stronger effort to learn it.

"Sir, Discovery is receiving a return radio signal.. putting the code through the computer."  Torra called out to Commander Galloway.

A few seconds later the computer's feminine voice translated the first transmission:  "Baby bear acknowledge. Little cubs are returning to papa bear."

Torra's horned head tilted to the side, then she turned to address the Commander.  "I think that means they are on their way??"

She looked into the radio waves ID signal and found that the transmission had originated on the Allegheny.  "The signal came from the Allegheny, sir.  It must be the Captain."  She turned off her repeating message.  It would be Discovery's way to acknowledge that they got the return message.

A few minutes passed then Torra received a second transmission.. repeating the same message.  Torra frowned wondering at the repeated message. They had to know Discovery would be monitoring all signals so there was no reason to repeat the message like Discovery had been.  Then she checked and noted that this message came from Don's shuttle, the Sally Ride.  Torra smiled, relieved.  That would be her Donny - making sure she knew he was safe.

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Danjar-Torra on July 12, 2019, 06:43:37 PM

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams

Torra's stomach ached something fierce while she waited.   She even considered taking a break to go down to the Mess Hall and grab herself a celery stick or two to ease the discomfort but didn't want to chance missing the Away Teams response... if...  WHEN it came in.   It was a good thing she hadn't because a few minutes later a series of short and long blips came through over the radio waves.

Torra's downcast head lifted as she put the transmission through her console.  Unfortunately she didn't know the code well enough in the least to be able to translate it without the computers assistance.  Maybe after this... she would make a stronger effort to learn it.

"Sir, Discovery is receiving a return radio signal.. putting the code through the computer."  Torra called out to Commander Galloway.

A few seconds later the computer's feminine voice translated the first transmission:  "Baby bear acknowledge. Little cubs are returning to papa bear."

Torra's horned head tilted to the side, then she turned to address the Commander.  "I think that means they are on their way??"

She looked into the radio waves ID signal and found that the transmission had originated on the Allegheny.  "The signal came from the Allegheny, sir.  It must be the Captain."  She turned off her repeating message.  It would be Discovery's way to acknowledge that they got the return message.

A few minutes passed then Torra received a second transmission.. repeating the same message.  Torra frowned wondering at the repeated message. They had to know Discovery would be monitoring all signals so there was no reason to repeat the message like Discovery had been.  Then she checked and noted that this message came from Don's shuttle, the Sally Ride.  Torra smiled, relieved.  That would be her Donny - making sure she knew he was safe.

[Bridge - USS Discovery]

Ian let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and smiled.

"Leave it ta that bloody numpty ta reply like that. Glad they were able ta deal with those soddin' Romulans though. Mister Danjar. Please send. Message received, Mama bear is both pleased and not pleased. Hurry home."

Ian then realized he'd overlooked something.

"Mister Felder, secure from red alert, prepare ta receive embarked craft. Mister Luchico, prepare ta break orbit."

Ian nodded absently at the 'Aye Sirs' he received and even though he was smiling, he knew he'd gotten luckier than he deserved for allowing the captain to end up in harm's way.

"That will be the last time I ever allow him off the ship. Science mission or not."

Hebrin Relar

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on July 12, 2019, 12:31:38 AM

Quote from: Don Damien Addams on July 12, 2019, 12:27:12 PM

"Yes, Sir," Don replied.

"Ensign Relar," Don said. "May I borrow your tricorder please."

Hoping the Ensign allowed Don to do so. He placed the Morse code he want to send back to the Discovery. He placed it in the small machine. "Just feed that to the computer in Alleghany and send it to the Discovery." There was a little twinkle in his brown eyes.

Message that was sent:

Don had helped what he could do so that the Captain shuttle can launch.

"I'll meet you back, sir," he reported. Then he waved his fellow member to return. Sigh, they are returning a deceased member. That was going to weigh on his shoulders a bit.

In the Sally, Don sat down in the Sally and prepare to take off. "Remind me put on a fresh uniform. Don't want my wife see the rip," he shared. Deep down he had loved her with all his heart. To see her worry had a weakness in his heart. That could be bad.

Then he had to report about the sharp shooter. That was someone he ran into. That could be a useful tool for them. Or not. However, little as that was he had to report it.

Then he sent the Morse code from his shuttle so the Discovery gets the message from him as well. He was chuckling.

[ Dorric III - Castle Allegheny ]

Relar was willing to lend Addams his tricorder, though he expected it returned.  He raised an eyebrow when Addams keyed in his response in the ancient human code, but didn't say what it was.  Relar also reminded himself this was a new crew, new people for him.  They worked differently and they'd been working with each other for a while.  He was the stranger here.

He assumed it was just a standard 'we're returning to the ship' message.

The captain had his orders for them.  For Relar, it was to pack things up and bring the tapestry.  "Yes, sir," Relar replied, sighing with relief at the notion of getting off of the planet...though a little sad there was less chance of learning about the isolated culture here.  Though, at least they surely would not end up contaminating their culture.

He wondered who had placed the crystals here, and why.  So many questions left unanswered.

So he worked on getting the tapestry loaded onto the runabout, without damaging it.  Easily done, considering he was good at handling artifacts.  After that, he went out to help Kell with whatever was left needing to be packed up.  Once done, he returned to the runabout.

Hebrin Relar - Bajoran - Junior Science Officer - USS Discovery

Banner by Pol!  Slow-posting in all but mission threads right now till next week.

Tekin Nevir

As soon as they were all packed and ready, it took a little bit of fancy flying to nudge the runabout out of the castle... but afterwards they were able to sail off.  And luckily for them, the Castle had remained abandoned this entire time.  Before long, the shuttle broke through the atmosphere and flew straight to the ship, with the Sally Ride and the third shuttle close by.

As soon as they landed, the Captain left the post flight checks to his crew, and made his way to the bridge. En route, he slapped his comm.   =/\= "Tekin to Galloway.  Meet me in my ready room, and bring the Sub-Commander with you... we need to have a discussion on how we will move forward."  =/\=

[USS Discovery - Captain's Ready Room]

Considering where his First Officer was, it was no surprise who would be the first in the room, and Nevir did not waste a breath as he walked in and walked around to his chair.

"We'll forgo the Starfleet Regulations lecture for now, Ian.  Let's just assume that you argued well and was absolutely right.  Now..." he said, taking a seat.

"While I was on the planet we have two twists that put us in a difficult situation.  I'm not sure how much you were able to find out, Ian... but we have a civilization down there.  Pre-Warp.  Past bronze age, but before their age of rebirth.  Where they are doesn't matter.. the point is this: the Prime Directive should apply."

He raised his hand when Rilak spoke up, indicating that he wasn't done.

"The second twist, however, was that while I was in a castle, we found some relics of the civilization.  One was a tapestry that seemed to give a creation story.  And there it depicts that while the people down there may be indigenous, the dilithium is not.  The two materials that we use for space construction and space travel have enacted a protective barrier over the continent that this race lives in.  Preliminary study indicates the core make up with this planet reacts with both materials to create this... masking shield. And to top it off... the Praetor isn't the only one who knows about the planet.  What can you report, Number One?"

Danjar-Torra Addams

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams

When the shuttles first appeared from out of the deadzone, Torra was elated.  She looked over to the Commander.

"I have the shuttles on sensors. They are returning to the Discovery."
Because she was still only on passive sensors, she wasn't aware that one of their number was returning dead - that would be discovered later.

With the shuttles settled once more in the the shuttlebay, Torra couldn't wait for her husband to come up to the Bridge to see her.

"Permission to take a 15 minute break, sir?"

She hurried down to the shuttlebay where she assumed he would be assisting with the post flight checks and clean-up.

Hebrin Relar

[ USS Discovery - Deck 11 - Science Labs ]

It was a relief to be back inside the ship.  Relar would have loved more time planetside to learn about these people, but obviously that wasn't an option.  So, while he assumed the senior officers were discussing the situation, he looked around to see what he could do to help out.

He decided it best to take the tapestry and any other artefacts they'd recovered from the castle, to the science lab.  And that's exactly what he started to do.

Hebrin Relar - Bajoran - Junior Science Officer - USS Discovery

Banner by Pol!  Slow-posting in all but mission threads right now till next week.

Don Damien Addams

Quote from: Danjar-Torra on July 13, 2019, 01:18:01 PM

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams

When the shuttles first appeared from out of the deadzone, Torra was elated.  She looked over to the Commander.

"I have the shuttles on sensors. They are returning to the Discovery."
Because she was still only on passive sensors, she wasn't aware that one of their number was returning dead - that would be discovered later.

With the shuttles settled once more in the the shuttlebay, Torra couldn't wait for her husband to come up to the Bridge to see her.

"Permission to take a 15 minute break, sir?"

She hurried down to the shuttlebay where she assumed he would be assisting with the post flight checks and clean-up.

[Discovery's shuttle bay]

Everything was fine for bring the shuttle home. Then he took the responsibility to be sure that Mr. Smith's deceased body would be proper taken care of. He had placed request to Sickbay. Of course, they would know, but Don was the type wanted to be sure the news was there.

As Ensign Rajagopalan was leaving the shuttle. The young man spun around on his heels and ran into the shuttle.

"Sir! I think it might be late," he said quickly.

Puzzled, Don looked at the man who could have two heads. He had one. Then it dawned to Don. He saw his wife coming to the shuttle. "Crap. Oh, well, thanks for the warming."

As Don saw his wife. He was happily to take her in his arms and hold her. This was way off the books. There was no higher command to witness it. He would had let it go.

"Glad to see you. Worried death over you as well," he told her.

Ensign Rajagopalan Left the shuttle with a blush.

Don still had report to the bridge. He had to let the commander know about the sharp shooter. Then he have to write a report on his point of view of the mission to hand to Galloway. So Galloway would take a look at it and send it to the Captain.

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on July 13, 2019, 12:48:36 PM

As soon as they were all packed and ready, it took a little bit of fancy flying to nudge the runabout out of the castle... but afterwards they were able to sail off.  And luckily for them, the Castle had remained abandoned this entire time.  Before long, the shuttle broke through the atmosphere and flew straight to the ship, with the Sally Ride and the third shuttle close by.

As soon as they landed, the Captain left the post flight checks to his crew, and made his way to the bridge. En route, he slapped his comm.   =/\= "Tekin to Galloway.  Meet me in my ready room, and bring the Sub-Commander with you... we need to have a discussion on how we will move forward."  =/\=

[USS Discovery - Captain's Ready Room]

Considering where his First Officer was, it was no surprise who would be the first in the room, and Nevir did not waste a breath as he walked in and walked around to his chair.

"We'll forgo the Starfleet Regulations lecture for now, Ian.  Let's just assume that you argued well and was absolutely right.  Now..." he said, taking a seat.

"While I was on the planet we have two twists that put us in a difficult situation.  I'm not sure how much you were able to find out, Ian... but we have a civilization down there.  Pre-Warp.  Past bronze age, but before their age of rebirth.  Where they are doesn't matter.. the point is this: the Prime Directive should apply."

He raised his hand when Rilak spoke up, indicating that he wasn't done.

"The second twist, however, was that while I was in a castle, we found some relics of the civilization.  One was a tapestry that seemed to give a creation story.  And there it depicts that while the people down there may be indigenous, the dilithium is not.  The two materials that we use for space construction and space travel have enacted a protective barrier over the continent that this race lives in.  Preliminary study indicates the core make up with this planet reacts with both materials to create this... masking shield. And to top it off... the Praetor isn't the only one who knows about the planet.  What can you report, Number One?"

[Bridge - USS Discovery]

Ian sighed in relief once all three embarked craft docked safely and the captain was unharmed. Ian was waiting in the captain's ready room when he returned and reported on what he'd seen on the planet. When asked to report, Ian was ready.

"We tracked that you found a sentient species on the planet. Based on the fact that the locations of the dilithium deposits coincided with the locations of this species, that seemed ta be too convenient ta be coincidental. That train of thought reminded me of an ancient species called the Preservers that were renowned for seedin' planets with sentient species. Given their extremely advanced technology, at that point, I judged the planet might have active defenses and ta continue active scans might trigger them. I based this decision on the fact the Romulans seemed unaware of these people and the deposits seemed specifically placed ta shield the sentients.

"It was Petty Officer Danjar that thought ta use Morse code to communicate, and don't think I'm nae kickin' myself for nae thinkin' of that idea givin' my experience with the World War Two era. However, after we had ta shut down active scans, that severely curtailed our ability ta gain information on the planet or the sentients. Then the bloody warbird showed up and that ended research. We sustained no damage or casualties durin' the attack. The Discovery is fully operational and awaits your orders."

Ozu Saya

[Discovery - Engineering]

Saya made her way to Engineering after informing the flight control officers that came to secure the runabout that she'd be sending engineers to do repairs.

Engineering was surprisingly busy, though it didn't look as though there had been any damage.

George Hugo caught sight of her and hurried over. Chief, glad to see you're okay, the big man said.

Lieutenant, she responded. Report.

Yes, ma'am. The Romulan vessel returned and attempted to threaten us, I believe, but Commander Galloway ordered multi-vector assault mode and we took care of them in short order.

Saya's mouth popped open, very un-Vulcan and unprofessional, at the mention of MVA.

I missed it?! she hissed, lowering her voice.

Sorry, Chief, George answered with a chuckle. I know you wanted to be here. It actually wasn't that exciting from down here, to be honest.

Oh, well. Perhaps next time. Though I suppose it is in poor taste to desire the circumstances that would require such actions.

I need to write up my report of the away mission. Keep an eye on things out here.

Oh, and assign a team to overhaul the Allegheny's engines, Saya added over her shoulder as she headed into her office. I patched a plasma leak, but it was only enough to get it back.

Aye-aye.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Danjar-Torra Addams

PO3 Danjar-Torra Addams
[USS Discovery - Shuttle Bay]

Quote from: Don Damien Addams on July 13, 2019, 06:05:55 PM

[Discovery's shuttle bay]

Everything was fine for bring the shuttle home. Then he took the responsibility to be sure that Mr. Smith's deceased body would be proper taken care of. He had placed request to Sickbay. Of course, they would know, but Don was the type wanted to be sure the news was there.

As Ensign Rajagopalan was leaving the shuttle. The young man spun around on his heels and ran into the shuttle.

"Sir! I think it might be late," he said quickly.

Puzzled, Don looked at the man who could have two heads. He had one. Then it dawned to Don. He saw his wife coming to the shuttle. "Crap. Oh, well, thanks for the warming."

As Don saw his wife. He was happily to take her in his arms and hold her. This was way off the books. There was no higher command to witness it. He would had let it go.

"Glad to see you. Worried death over you as well," he told her.

Ensign Rajagopalan Left the shuttle with a blush.

Don still had report to the bridge. He had to let the commander know about the sharp shooter. Then he have to write a report on his point of view of the mission to hand to Galloway. So Galloway would take a look at it and send it to the Captain.

Spotting Donny on the shuttle, Torra approached to offer her assistance.  She was surprised however when he embraced her in his arms and told her that he had been worried about her.  She happily hugged him back, lowering her forehead to rest against his.  She assumed he had heard about the Discovery's close call.

"It was harrowing, but Commander Galloway made short work of the Romulan warbird.   Did you encounter any of their fighters?" Torra questioned, then continued on to explain the reason for her question. "We saw them leaving the planet and then later sensors picked up them transporting some of their people up from the surface." Torra explained.

Seeing Ensign Rajagopalan flush at their private moment, Torra smiled but stepped back and took on a more professional demeanor. "How much longer do you think you will be?  I need to grab a bite to eat.  Shall I order you something?" 

Tekin Nevir

Quote from: Ian Galloway on July 13, 2019, 07:32:41 PM

[Bridge - USS Discovery]

Ian sighed in relief once all three embarked craft docked safely and the captain was unharmed. Ian was waiting in the captain's ready room when he returned and reported on what he'd seen on the planet. When asked to report, Ian was ready.

"We tracked that you found a sentient species on the planet. Based on the fact that the locations of the dilithium deposits coincided with the locations of this species, that seemed ta be too convenient ta be coincidental. That train of thought reminded me of an ancient species called the Preservers that were renowned for seedin' planets with sentient species. Given their extremely advanced technology, at that point, I judged the planet might have active defenses and ta continue active scans might trigger them. I based this decision on the fact the Romulans seemed unaware of these people and the deposits seemed specifically placed ta shield the sentients.

"It was Petty Officer Danjar that thought ta use Morse code to communicate, and don't think I'm nae kickin' myself for nae thinkin' of that idea givin' my experience with the World War Two era. However, after we had ta shut down active scans, that severely curtailed our ability ta gain information on the planet or the sentients. Then the bloody warbird showed up and that ended research. We sustained no damage or casualties durin' the attack. The Discovery is fully operational and awaits your orders."

[Captain's Ready Room]

Nevir nodded.  "You trained them well, Commander.  Got them to think outside of the box.  Don't beat yourself up because you didn't think of it first." the Captain stated, shaking his head.

"I need to speak with Starfleet, and I assume that Ralik has to speak with the Praetor.  We will convene a meeting with the senior staff in an hour to discuss options and where to go from here." he stated, looking to the two of them.

"Any questions?"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.