Reactivation Reqeust for Arrun Dihsar

Started by Arrun Dihsar, February 06, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrun Dihsar

Arrun Dihsar returning from the dark and coming back to put out fires in the Shadowfleet.

In otherwords: Fornally requesting permission to rejoin the Fleet.

Kirok

Quote from: Arrun Dihsar on February 06, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

Arrun Dihsar returning from the dark and coming back to put out fires in the Shadowfleet.

In otherwords: Fornally requesting permission to rejoin the Fleet.

Arrun,

Good to see you back.

Per your PMs, you are interested in becoming a civilian haulage Captain.

Please confirm and give me some time to find an assignment for you,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Arrun Dihsar

Kirok

Ok so one thing that could help with you new assignment would be an updated bio

Can you find your old bio and updated it below so that you new potential crewmates can have it for reference?

Arrun Dihsar

Don't have a copy of one on my devices. Just the one I had before I left http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,8213.0.html

And I don't have access to that part of the forum at current.

But I can write up what he's been upto since the Athena and why he left Starfleet

Arrun Dihsar

Addendum to original Bio:

Arrun Dihsar eventually went on medical leave once more and was brought in for a full psychological therapy battery that focused on purging or finding a coping mechanism for the divergent persona he had developed in his mind and getting him back to duty. With some of the best minds of Starfleet Medical arrayed to help him, Dihsar finally found himself at least able to cope with his "yellow voice" and learn to work with his condition. It was not the cure Dihsar wanted, but he was permitted to rejoin service if he wanted.

However, Dihsar felt he was not ready. He resigned his commission, finally of sound body and mind. But ultimately, what he had learned about himself was not only that he was uncertain about his place in Starfleet but indeed his purpose in life. So he returned to Bajor, saw his family once more.

After some time, Dihsar found himself wondering about what had happened to the Athena, his crewmates; he missed flying among distant stars and meeting new people. These were things that drove him once more from planetside and back into the stars.

He felt unready for the rigors of Starfleet service, indeed was unsure if that was ever truly his calling, but he still wanted to be flying and aboard ship. With his experience, recommendations from friends in service, and his talent at flying, he quickly found himself a Captain. Well, of a small hauler, barely warped faster than the shuttles he had trained on, but he chose his hauls and he felt he had both hands on his Destiny.

At first, he plied his trade in familiar space near DS9, but found he had stiff competition and was one of far too many. So, he set course for a bit of space he knew better than most any haulage Captain out there...

Kirok

OK.

So we can put you on the Katra as a civilian haulage Captain.

Will that work?

Kirok

Arrun Dihsar

Kirok

K then,

Please report into @Solluk & @Rayek trLhoell for duty.

And welcome back,

Kirok

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.