Two Souls, One Heart - Greg & Brooke's Engagement Party (Open to All)

Started by Leanna Mazal, November 08, 2019, 07:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanna Mazal

[Leanna - Puzzles]

If she was being realistic and honest, of course she would of loved to dance with her man. Although at the same time, was just as happy to sit with him and just enjoy his company before retiring for the night.

However when he replied and thanked her for the easy way out, Fells then left her pleasantly stunned by leading her to the dancefloor.

Oh this was definitely going to earn him, some extra fun when they got home. But for now as he pulled her close, she was going to enjoy every second of it.

To show him what this meant, she leaned in to kiss him. " I love you".

Fells Halgerdur

[Puzzles]
Fells was rewarded for the slow dancing, which even he could master. The 'I love you' was deep and meaningful.
He swayed his hips some more and turned her around.
"Just because I'm such a great dancer?"
He laughed and gave her a quick kiss before he held her tight.

The music became a little more vibrant and challenging so he did his best to move his feetb hips and shoulders to the beat.
Lea, of course, was a pro.

Peter Dannenberg

PO2 Peter Dannenberg
[Starbase Columbus - Puzzles]

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on December 21, 2019, 10:03:05 PM

[Felicity Ellis - Puzzles]

"What, you've never had an overly-attached ex-girlfriend?" Felicity asked with a broad smile when he affirmed he had no reason to hide. "I find that very hard to believe," she added before taking a sip from her drink, her eyelashes fluttering as she pretended innocence.

When he laughed though, so did she. The entire situation was a bit ludicrous. She couldn't help but lean in even closer to him when she felt his hand on her back, and when that hand moved to her hip to hold her against him, she reached out to smooth down his tie and fix his lapel. She'd done something similar many months ago before they'd arrived at an event on the Shran, and much like then, his suit didn't need any smoothing this time, either.

At his mysterious response that they might find out some day if they'd been match-made, she grinned up at him, dimples lending her expression another cheeky edge. "Maybe. Otherwise my mother might abduct me and sell me off to the first suitor who comes to call."

Then, for a moment, she wondered why he'd come, and her smile faltered a little. But she put a lid on her over-thinking inner voice and decided to just accept it for what it was. Even if she didn't know exactly what that was even supposed to be.

"I'm glad you're here, Trouble."

At her question and disbelieving statement Peter smirked. "Well ... if you put it that way ... I did hide from some women indeed." In fact, among his many acquaintences, there had been some quite clingy females who just had been pretty annoying - afterwards.

Peter watched, his own grin growing wider, as Felicity remarked on her mother probably abducting her to the next best suitor. Her dimples were showing and every time he thought anew that they looked pretty charming on her.

"I'm glad you asked me to come along, Facility", he murmured back, his eyes locked on hers, his arm gently pushing her a little closer to him.

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on December 29, 2019, 04:53:30 PM

[Dr. Antoinette Ellis - Puzzles]

At Estelle's sudden departure Antoinette was caught somewhat offguard, but she recovered as quickly as one might expect her to. She inclined her head gracefully. "Good luck with your cease and desist," she responded cordially, with a hint of humour in her pleasant smile. She thought perhaps she would follow the Judge's lead, and retire herself. Her son obviously did not want to be found, and the notion of him marrying that waitress was exhausting to her.

She left the suite of quiet rooms beyond Puzzles and back into the bar proper. Her sharp eyes caught sight of not only her son, taking to the dancefloor, but also her daughter, who appeared to be wrapped around the young man she'd met previously.

Had her forehead been capable of normal movement, her brows would have shot right up to her hairline. She picked up her clutch and approached the "couple". "Felicity, dear, I must make my excuses and leave." Antoinette looked pointedly at Peter, wondering if either of them would offer an explanation by themselves. Eventually she turned back to her daughter and tried a veiled entreaty. "I will meet you for lunch tomorrow. We can catch up then."

Their moment was interrupted by the arrival of Felicity's mother. Reluctantly Peter drew his gaze away from Felicity, but didn't change anything in his holding her to him at all. He looked back at Antoinette, who was looking at him although she had addressed her daughter. "That is okay, Dr. Ellis", Peter answered regardless. She had been looking at him so he answered.

When she informed Felicity that she would have lunch with her tomorrow, Peter interjected politely. "Oh, that would suit our schedule perfectly. Felicity and I had made plans to have lunch tomorrow together. You are welcome to join us, Mrs. Ellis."
It was worth a try. He hardly think he could prevent her from wanting that lunch with Felicity, but maybe at least he could join her.

Species: Human

2nd alt of Tess Moreno

Felicity Ellis

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on December 29, 2019, 05:11:52 PM

[Brooke - Secret Room ----> Dancefloor]

The way he so gently caught her chin between his thumb and forefinger, almost made Brooke change her mind, before Greg reluctantly agreed to her idea. Still the way that they sneaked around through the secret passageway was almost as thrilling as what they had just done. However by the time that Greg had checked to see if the coast was clear, was looking forward to getting out on the dancefloor.

Still not quite believing that they had gotten away with their little escape, before Greg leaned in and made his observation, smiling at the amusement in his tone and the affection that he was showing her. " Mmm interesting or perhaps I'm learning from you" she teased, as the song changed to one she had hoped would be played.

Amazed

[Gregory Ellis - Puzzles, Dance floor]

"Maybe we should have classes," he responded suggestively, the grin on his face broadening. He led Brooke to the dance floor, twirling her once before pulling her gently into his arms. Greg was just as comfortable as his sister with dance standards, but for this song he kept his posture loose, his hold on his fiance less stiff and more comfortable.

With one hand on her waist and another in hers, they began to move to the music. "I like this one - it's definitely an 'us' song," Greg declared with a smile as the lyrics and melody washed over him. Some of the other dancers backed away to give them space, other guests smiled and snapped quick holoimages. Greg didn't really see anything but Brooke as he pulled her a little closer.

~~~
Quote from: Peter Dannenberg on December 31, 2019, 08:05:51 AM

PO2 Peter Dannenberg
[Starbase Columbus - Puzzles]

At her question and disbelieving statement Peter smirked. "Well ... if you put it that way ... I did hide from some women indeed." In fact, among his many acquaintences, there had been some quite clingy females who just had been pretty annoying - afterwards.

Peter watched, his own grin growing wider, as Felicity remarked on her mother probably abducting her to the next best suitor. Her dimples were showing and every time he thought anew that they looked pretty charming on her.

"I'm glad you asked me to come along, Facility", he murmured back, his eyes locked on hers, his arm gently pushing her a little closer to him.

Their moment was interrupted by the arrival of Felicity's mother. Reluctantly Peter drew his gaze away from Felicity, but didn't change anything in his holding her to him at all. He looked back at Antoinette, who was looking at him although she had addressed her daughter. "That is okay, Dr. Ellis", Peter answered regardless. She had been looking at him so he answered.

When she informed Felicity that she would have lunch with her tomorrow, Peter interjected politely. "Oh, that would suit our schedule perfectly. Felicity and I had made plans to have lunch tomorrow together. You are welcome to join us, Mrs. Ellis."
It was worth a try. He hardly think he could prevent her from wanting that lunch with Felicity, but maybe at least he could join her.

[Felicity Ellis & Dr. Antoinette Ellis - Puzzles]

At his use of her nickname, gifted to her so hilariously by a certain little Velorian girl during her first mission with Peter, Felicity's expression completely softened. When his eyes locked on hers, she leaned in further, her hand sliding up his chest, over his tie. She did really, really like that suit on him...

Her mother had great timing. Felicity stiffened as soon as she heard Antoinette's voice, an automatic reaction, and prepared to take a step away from Peter. But when he didn't drop the arm he had wrapped around her, she remained where she was. A flicker of surprise crossed her features, which then turned into something akin to shock when he played Antoinette at her own game, and invited her to their lunch.

Thankfully, Antoinette's attention was on Peter, which gave Felicity a chance to recover. "How wonderful," the older woman drawled, a well-groomed brow arching. She was actually quite pleased for some reason, so much so that she let Peter away with his use of 'Mrs'. "I shall look forward to it. And to getting to know you better, Mr. Dannenberg."

She looked at her daughter, finally. "I will see you then, dear."

"Okay, bye..." Felicity murmured, her eyes flickering very briefly toward her mother, really just to make sure that the woman was actually leaving, and then immediately returned her stare to Peter. Her stomach was clenched; confusion over what he'd just done. "I can't believe you just did that..." She whispered to him.

After a moment, she shook her head. "Don't worry, I'll come up with something to excuse you from having to attend the Hell Luncheon." Nobody had ever offered to help her deal with her mother before. Why would they? She was so unpleasant. And so, Felicity assumed he was just trying to save her from another painful exchange with Antoinette, and putting her back in her place so gallantly in the process.

She was looking at him then like he'd just hung the moon. "Thanks, though," she added, smile reemerging.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 30, 2019, 04:56:44 AM

[Puzzles]
Fells was rewarded for the slow dancing, which even he could master. The 'I love you' was deep and meaningful.
He swayed his hips some more and turned her around.
"Just because I'm such a great dancer?"
He laughed and gave her a quick kiss before he held her tight.

The music became a little more vibrant and challenging so he did his best to move his feetb hips and shoulders to the beat.
Lea, of course, was a pro.

[Leanna - Dance Floor]

Lea still couldn't quite believe, that she was actually on a dance floor with Fells, but as he acknowledged her love you, by turning her around, she intended to enjoy every single second of it. " That and a whole lot more" she replied, a little playfully as she returned his quick kiss, before he then held her tight.

As the song changed, Lea kept hold of her beloved, loving how he was keeping up with her and would definitely love to do this more often.

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on January 01, 2020, 02:38:39 PM

"Maybe we should have classes," he responded suggestively, the grin on his face broadening. He led Brooke to the dance floor, twirling her once before pulling her gently into his arms. Greg was just as comfortable as his sister with dance standards, but for this song he kept his posture loose, his hold on his fiance less stiff and more comfortable.

With one hand on her waist and another in hers, they began to move to the music. "I like this one - it's definitely an 'us' song," Greg declared with a smile as the lyrics and melody washed over him. Some of the other dancers backed away to give them space, other guests smiled and snapped quick holoimages. Greg didn't really see anything but Brooke as he pulled her a little closer.

[Brooke - Dance Floor]

" That sounds very tempting" Brooke replied to Greg's suggestive comment about them taking classes, loving that grin as he then led her to the dance floor. Making her bite her lip playfully in the process as he proceeded to twirl her once, before gently moving her into his arms. Brooke loved to dance but it was always ten times better and more, when she got to do so with Greg, especially with his hand on her waist and the other entwined with hers.

Happy that he was liking the song as they began to move to the rhythm and found herself becoming lost in its meaning as she agreed with him, about it being an "us" song.

" That's what I thought too and I'm glad that you like it".

Then it became just about them, Brooke only being vaguely aware of the others and the holoimages being taken, even more so as Greg pulled her a little closer and she leaned in for a deep and meaningful kiss.

Peter Dannenberg

[Starbase Columbus - Puzzles Bar]

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on January 01, 2020, 02:38:39 PM

[Felicity Ellis & Dr. Antoinette Ellis - Puzzles]

At his use of her nickname, gifted to her so hilariously by a certain little Velorian girl during her first mission with Peter, Felicity's expression completely softened. When his eyes locked on hers, she leaned in further, her hand sliding up his chest, over his tie. She did really, really like that suit on him...

Her mother had great timing. Felicity stiffened as soon as she heard Antoinette's voice, an automatic reaction, and prepared to take a step away from Peter. But when he didn't drop the arm he had wrapped around her, she remained where she was. A flicker of surprise crossed her features, which then turned into something akin to shock when he played Antoinette at her own game, and invited her to their lunch.

Thankfully, Antoinette's attention was on Peter, which gave Felicity a chance to recover. "How wonderful," the older woman drawled, a well-groomed brow arching. She was actually quite pleased for some reason, so much so that she let Peter away with his use of 'Mrs'. "I shall look forward to it. And to getting to know you better, Mr. Dannenberg."

She looked at her daughter, finally. "I will see you then, dear."

"Okay, bye..." Felicity murmured, her eyes flickering very briefly toward her mother, really just to make sure that the woman was actually leaving, and then immediately returned her stare to Peter. Her stomach was clenched; confusion over what he'd just done. "I can't believe you just did that..." She whispered to him.

After a moment, she shook her head. "Don't worry, I'll come up with something to excuse you from having to attend the Hell Luncheon." Nobody had ever offered to help her deal with her mother before. Why would they? She was so unpleasant. And so, Felicity assumed he was just trying to save her from another painful exchange with Antoinette, and putting her back in her place so gallantly in the process.

She was looking at him then like he'd just hung the moon. "Thanks, though," she added, smile reemerging.

Peter really didn't know what to make of the woman's reaction. For some reason he had expected she'd be displeased with the suggestion, but the opposite seemed to be the case. At that felt wrong.

When Antoinette said her goodbyes Peter nodded. "See you tomorrow, Dr Ellis." He wasn't quite sure if he'd see he was looking forward to see her. So he didn't reciprocate that.

He watched Antoinette leave and then directed his gaze back on Felicity, whom he was still holding in his arm. When she said, she would find a way to spare him the lunch with her mother and her, Peter chuckled and shook his head. "No, I really meant what I said." He sought her eyes to make sure he had her attention. When she thanked him he savoured the small smile that was reemerging - and he thought he caught the hint of her dimple showing.

"I will go to that lunch with you. There can be a dozen Antoinette Ellises." He smiled at her.

Species: Human

2nd alt of Tess Moreno

Felicity Ellis

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on January 05, 2020, 05:31:08 AM

[Brooke - Dance Floor]

" That sounds very tempting" Brooke replied to Greg's suggestive comment about them taking classes, loving that grin as he then led her to the dance floor. Making her bite her lip playfully in the process as he proceeded to twirl her once, before gently moving her into his arms. Brooke loved to dance but it was always ten times better and more, when she got to do so with Greg, especially with his hand on her waist and the other entwined with hers.

Happy that he was liking the song as they began to move to the rhythm and found herself becoming lost in its meaning as she agreed with him, about it being an "us" song.

" That's what I thought too and I'm glad that you like it".

Then it became just about them, Brooke only being vaguely aware of the others and the holoimages being taken, even more so as Greg pulled her a little closer and she leaned in for a deep and meaningful kiss.

The pair of them moved smoothly together, as though they'd been doing this for years. It was hard to believe that they had only known each other for a short time, but Greg was very thankful that Brooke had arrived in his life when she did. It hadn't been an easy period for him; one frought with unknown and change, but she'd been a home for him when he'd needed it most.

After their slow, deep kiss, he rested his chin on top of her head and reflected on the night. "Add that song to the list of 'potentials'," he suggested to her, knowing he didn't have to elaborate further as to what he meant. "And let's clear our schedules for tomorrow, I think a day off is in order."

With a fond smile, he leaned back and pressed a kiss to her forehead. With a couple of exceptions, he'd loved seeing everyone at the party, but he'd be happy when it was over and it was just him and Brooke left.

Quote from: Peter Dannenberg on January 08, 2020, 12:38:54 PM

[Starbase Columbus - Puzzles Bar]

Peter really didn't know what to make of the woman's reaction. For some reason he had expected she'd be displeased with the suggestion, but the opposite seemed to be the case. At that felt wrong.

When Antoinette said her goodbyes Peter nodded. "See you tomorrow, Dr Ellis." He wasn't quite sure if he'd see he was looking forward to see her. So he didn't reciprocate that.

He watched Antoinette leave and then directed his gaze back on Felicity, whom he was still holding in his arm. When she said, she would find a way to spare him the lunch with her mother and her, Peter chuckled and shook his head. "No, I really meant what I said." He sought her eyes to make sure he had her attention. When she thanked him he savoured the small smile that was reemerging - and he thought he caught the hint of her dimple showing.

"I will go to that lunch with you. There can be a dozen Antoinette Ellises." He smiled at her.

[Felicity Ellis - Puzzles]

"That would be horrifying..." Felicity managed to respond when Peter told her he'd go to the lunch, even if there were twelve of her mother. It was hard to piece together exactly what she was feeling in that moment. Shock, most definitely, because that had been unexpected. A desire to protect him from the experience was also jostling for position, but there was something even deeper that was winning the inner battle.

She wrapped her arms around his neck then, and leaned in until she was completely flush against his chest. Over his shoulder she saw Antoinette Ellis officially exit the premises. She met his too-blue eyes and she beamed at him. Then she tightened her hold and whispered, "Let's get hammered and get into trouble."

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.