Author Topic: I See, I See (Judy/Stryker)  (Read 19882 times)

Offline Stryker Aune

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Hard work and persistence pays.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I See, I See (Judy/Stryker)
« Reply #1050 on: February 03, 2020, 11:12:51 pm »
Cabin
Sven eyed Judy, seemingly having caught on to her ordeal.

he asked, then continued,

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1051 on: February 04, 2020, 12:35:59 am »
[Cabin]

Judy sighed.
"On the Tempest, I was the token 'bad guy', the wicked witch. I was demonized, vilified, undermined, and it took a toll on me. I wasn't at my peak in terms of the way I carried on, but that treatment was horrid," Judy answered, growing shakier and shakier. "Transferring, leaving that mess, was one of the more necessary, wiser decisions I made, and it led me into these arms I'm in right now."

Max found himself silently reflecting on that. He knew his wife wasn't always an easy person to get along with, that she could be headstrong and that there was sometimes a simmering anger under her placid surface, but he couldn't see how people could treat her quite that badly.
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Offline Stryker Aune

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Hard work and persistence pays.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1052 on: February 05, 2020, 10:10:31 am »
Cabin

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1053 on: February 05, 2020, 11:35:08 am »
[Cabin]

Judy sighed.

"Well, as long as you're happy there, you should stay there," she replied. "But if you aren't happy, you're always welcome with us. The food is good, the crime is petty, and the Ferengi are hilariously shrill when they grandstand."

Max slightly lifted Judy up into his lap as soon as she finished speaking, and then helped himself to a banana.

"Why don't we put the hat in the middle, before I get smacked in the face with a pineapple?" he suggested.
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising