Author Topic: Hello, Hello (Not Really Open Anymore)  (Read 65266 times)

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, Hello (Open)
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:24 pm »
[Puzzles]

Lea couldn't help but grin as Judy caught onto her glances and decided to flirt with those who had taken interest. Loving how she moved into the centre of the room and showed them just who she was and the energy radiating from her was just infectious.

However when she then returned to the table and their almost forgotten desserts, Lea wasn't too far behind, sighing happily as she sat down and reached for her spoon.

" That was fun but now its time for ice cream" she said taking a big spoonful and eating it.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2018, 03:41:33 pm »
[Puzzles]

Judy sat down and helped herself to a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The rich but gentle flavor gently caressed her taste buds as it passed through her mouth and cooled her down.

"That was just what I needed," she exclaimed. "The ice cream and the dancing. It made me feel young again."
Using her free arm, she pushed her hair back from her forehead, where it had gradually come to land while she owned the dance floor. In this lighting, the blonde stood out more readily than the gray. An optical illusion, surely, but a meaningful one.
"This whole day, it just feels like I'm aging in reverse."
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2018, 03:49:08 pm »
[Puzzles]

Lea only paused to take a drink as she continued making her way through the large sundae glass filled with four different flavours of ice cream, wafers, candy and jelly pieces topped off with caramel sauce. She was thoroughly enjoying each mouthful and looked over as Judy spoke and moved her hair back.

It was good to see her so relaxed and smiled as she answered her.

" I'm happy to hear that Judy and we'll have to do this often" she replied before helping herself to another spoonful of ice cream.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2018, 04:00:03 pm »
[Puzzles]

"Oh, absolutely!" Judy answered with the same energy that had fueled her dancing. "I'm having such a great time; we have to do it more often. I need the exercise."

Judy chuckled at the exercise joke. She wasn't a bodybuilder or an athlete, but she was clearly in pretty good shape. The fault in her dancing wasn't lack of muscle mass, but lack of grace, and even that didn't bother her too much.

She definitely wasn't worried about weight, either, considering her next request.
"Could I steal a little bit of your sundae?" she asked.

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2018, 06:12:31 am »
[Puzzles]

Lea smiled when Judy answered her with the abundant energy that had taken over and told her that she was having such a great time and how they did have to do this more often. " I am too and I'm sure we'll get plenty" she replied playfully.

When Judy then asked if she could steal a little bit of her Sundae, Lea grinned at her friend before answering. " Of course you can and feel free to take a little of everything as it's all good" she said moving it over so Judy could get some as she took a sip of her wine.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2018, 02:03:18 pm »
[Puzzles]

Judy picked up a small helping of sundae, making sure to sample a little bit of everything, and brought it up to her mouth. With an intentionally exaggerated motion, she used her tongue and lips to wipe the spoon clean. The facial expressions that went with this motion made clear her opinion of the dessert she'd just nabbed.

"Mmmm-hm! That was wonderful!" she exclaimed after she swallowed, reinforcing with words what her facial features had already conveyed.

After that, she raised the cup of espresso to her lips and emptied that in a long, drawn-out sip. There really was nothing like good coffee to wash a meal down with.
"The night is still young. What shall we do next?" she asked. As she was currently in a very good mood, Judy was open to any number of possibilities.

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2018, 01:37:07 pm »
[Puzzles]

Lea smiled as Judy took a spoonful of her Sundae, seeing the same kind of reaction that she had when she first took a spoonful. " I'm glad you like it and it's one of my favourites" she replied " Maybe it will be a candidate for the cookbook" she added before she took another bite.

As Judy then finished her espresso and asked what they should do next, Lea agreed with her sentiment about the night still being young and grinned as she answered.

" It is indeed and Hmm well there's more drinking and dancing to be had then we can decide from there".

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2018, 03:07:40 pm »
[Puzzles]

"I think that's enough drinking and dancing for me," Judy replied. "That titanium plate in my tuchus can only take so much."
The plate in question was her prosthetic hip, the only thing that could slow her down.
"We could have a little slumber party, to really feel young," she suggested instead. "I have a lovely couch in my quarters to lounge on, and a few spare beds."

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2018, 07:09:22 am »
[Puzzles]

Lea understood completely when Judy told her that she'd had enough drinking and dancing especially with the titanium plate that now resided in her hip. The last thing she wanted was for Judy to get hurt and besides her idea of a slumber party sounded more and more appealing the more Lea thought about it.

" That's understandable and I like the idea of a slumber party" she replied knowing she would only be going back to empty quarters.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2018, 10:03:44 am »
[Puzzles]

Judy smiled. This whole idea made her feel so young, and hanging out around Leanna some more just generally made her feel warm and bubbly. The new counselor did so very much like to be liked.

"So, let's meet in my quarters in... 15 minutes?" Judy suggested.

[Judy's Quarters - 15 minutes later]

Judy was ready, of course. She'd put on her tholian silk PJs, and her housecoat over that, and went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate and a batch of cookies. The place already took on the smell of homey cooking, as it often did, which made for a cozy environment despite the load of boxes.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:51:37 pm by Judith Eastman »

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2018, 08:58:57 am »
[Puzzles]

When Judy suggested that they meet in her quarters in fifteen minutes, Lea knew that would give her plenty of time to grab a few things before heading there. " Yeah that sounds good to me, I'll see you soon" she replied stopping to speak quickly with Seamus before heading to her quarters.

[Judy's Quarters - 15 minutes later]

Having changed into her usual choice of pyjamas and a dressing gown, Lea approached Judy's quarters carrying a small bag with everything she would need including a little something as housewarming gift for her new friend. She then pressed the door chime and waited.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2018, 11:21:49 am »
[Judy's Quarters]

Judy answered the chimes as quickly and giddily as her prosthetic hip allowed. As she opened the door, the pleasant smell of cookies still in the oven washed over into the passageways, as it often did in almost every location Judy ever inhabited.

"Come on in," she invited Lea with her usual warmth. "I was just making us some hot chocolate and cookies."

Judy led the way towards the kitchen. It was positioned strategically, with no interior walls around it, so that Judy could watch over the living room, the door, and the hallway leading to the bedrooms while she cooked. There was also a small pop-up workstation built into the marble counter, so Judy could check mails or take work calls from the kitchen. In every regard, it was the nerve center of the household.

Conveniently, there was also a counter on the threshold of the kitchen. On one side were four high chairs to dine, while on the other side lay the kitchen. Judy motioned at these chairs, inviting her friend to sit down if she wanted to.

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2018, 12:07:30 pm »
[Judy's Quarters]

As the door to Judy's Quarters opened the delicious smell of cookies wafted into the passageway, making Lea smile as her friend then invited her in warmly and explained what she had been making them.

" Thanks Judy and Mm delicious, you can never go wrong with cookies and hot chocolate " she replied before following Judy into the Kitchen area. Taking in every detail and how it was set up similar to her own as Judy then motioned towards the chairs.

Lea smiled again as she sat down on the first chair.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2018, 12:48:16 pm »
[Judy's Quarters]

When Lea entered the household, the corgis flocked to her to greet her. The 15 minutes since they last saw her felt to them like a small eternity, so they were delighted to meet their mommy's friend once more. They also hoped she'd share the food they smelled, because they knew Judy would never let them have chocolate (they didn't know how bad for them it is, but she knew).

Just as Lea sat down, Judy could see her hot chocolate was ready. That delicious concoction of chocolate and steamed milk, all ready to be poured into mugs.
Judy, of course, had plenty of mugs. Some were serious, some were silly, some were big, and some were small. She went with two of her biggest, funnest mugs. One bore the text "Judy's Starter Fluid", while the other had the Sesame Street Cookie Monster on it.
"Do we feel like marshmallows? Whipped cream?" Judy asked as she filled each mug with hot chocolate.

Offline Leanna Mazal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2018, 01:11:53 pm »
[Judy's Quarters]

As soon as she sat down, Lea smiled as the corgis flocked towards her in greeting and she loved how excited they were to see her again. She of course couldn't not scratch behind their ears and fuss over them for a few minutes before the hot chocolate was ready.

Her attention returning to Judy as she brought over the mugs and loved the fun element to each of them as Judy then asked if they should go with marshmallows and whipped cream.

" Definitely you can never go wrong with either of those topping with hot chocolate".

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles