Author Topic: The Walking Dead returns on Feb 28  (Read 35 times)

Offline Zex

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Walking Dead returns on Feb 28
« on: February 21, 2021, 03:50:17 pm »
The newest season of TWD comes back to AMC on Feb 28!
Since Rick left the show, it hasn't exactly been the same.
But I'm still planning to see what they do with it this season.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Walking Dead returns on Feb 28
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 10:05:46 am »
That's still going on?  I'll be honest, I kinda missed episodes after the season finale with Negan, and just never got back into it.

Offline Don Damien Addams

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Test
  • Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 01:37:46 am »
I think I gave up watching it after the Governor stuff. It got boring. Actually I was in a On Line Role playing game which made it bore after a bit. LOL

Don�s bio
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Sivak (Vulcan Male)
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Karen Malloy
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Bok-Char (Bolian Male)

Offline Zex

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 06:38:14 pm »
Yep, it's still going.
But this might be the last season.
But a Carol and Darryl spin off may happen next year.

Offline Don Damien Addams

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Test
  • Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 06:14:56 pm »
Yep, it's still going.
But this might be the last season.
But a Carol and Darryl spin off may happen next year.

I was Carol in a spoof for a film

Don�s bio
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Sivak (Vulcan Male)
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Karen Malloy
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Bok-Char (Bolian Male)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising