Author Topic: Invincible on Amazon!  (Read 52 times)

Offline Kirok

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Invincible on Amazon!
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:29:56 pm »
I just leaned the the comic book, Invincible, is being made into a cartoon!
The official trailer looks super cool!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Academy Commandant
Being kind to others costs nothing & build a stronger community.

Offline Ocras Abisa

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Do your best, learn from it, then do better.
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Invincible on Amazon!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 11:45:48 pm »
The first episode went live on Friday, and another one comes this week. I'm planning to watch them this weekend.

Offline Kal

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 04:01:50 am »
Oh wow the blood and gore there

Offline Kirok

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 08:14:35 pm »
What a bloodbath!!!
So unexpected, but then I saw that Robert Kirkman was one of the producers/creators.
He did The Walking Dead books and tv show - so right up his alley.

Academy Commandant

Offline Ocras Abisa

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Do your best, learn from it, then do better.
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 12:38:31 pm »
I'm all caught up, and I am really enjoying the series. The underlying mystery is really intriguing. The hinted at world building looks really well developed. Multiple alien empires, demonic summoning, and alternate dimensions...

Also, the line:

"He's not dead. He just went back to hell."
"Isn't that worse?"

Offline Kirok

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 09:16:26 pm »
I've seen episodes 1-3.
Monster girl is my favorite so far!

Academy Commandant

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising