Author Topic: ROLL CALL - NOVEMBER 2019  (Read 421 times)

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ROLL CALL - NOVEMBER 2019
« on: November 03, 2019, 08:42:37 am »
Hi, Peoples!

Here's our roll call for November.

I will be on partial-LOA for the 6th through the 11th while I travel for a conference, but my goal is to still keep up with at least a post a day as I have tags.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Offline Danjar-Torra

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Authorization: Tango Delta Two Three Three Five
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ROLL CALL - NOVEMBER 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 09:35:42 am »
Am here - apparently you guys are much too important for my sanity and my emotional well-being to use my LOA.
Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - 2nd Alt of Rayek tr'Lhoell
NPC's Dr. Misha Sluchaynyy (Human Male (Russian)) MEDICAL // Crewman Kitaa Horg (Tellerite Female) MEDICAL //
Crewman Lena Jensen (Human Female) SEC/TAC // Helga Tragnar (Klingon hybrid Female) SEC/TAC

Offline Ian Galloway

• Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Biannua Award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 04:20:20 pm »
Ian will be here!

Offline Don Damien Addams

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Test
  • Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 04:36:32 pm »
Do we earn sick time here? LOL I am here all month lol

Don�s bio
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Sivak (Vulcan Male)
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Karen Malloy
NPC Flight Control Officer: Ensign Bok-Char (Bolian Male)

Offline Darsyn Syntranos

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 05:29:40 pm »
I'm here! I just haven't figured out where to start posting. lol

Best place to start would be aboard the Discovery at Starbase 153.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 06:19:48 pm by Ian Galloway »

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 09:44:36 am »
Hey, Darsyn! If you look a few posts back, you'll see one where I sent out a call for security that went to everyone's combadges because of a malfunction, you can jump in with a reply to that.

Offline Darsyn Syntranos

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 03:29:11 pm »
Hey, Darsyn! If you look a few posts back, you'll see one where I sent out a call for security that went to everyone's combadges because of a malfunction, you can jump in with a reply to that.

Cool! I'll get a post in this weekend. possibly tonight.

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 12:00:24 pm »
Sorry, Darsyn! We've started a new mission, so you got to be the last post of the old one. :) Feel free to write an opening post with your character doing whatever you want. We'll probably start getting into action some time soon.

Offline Deryn Kell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 01:26:56 pm »
Joining in before i fall too far behind this one !  ;D

Species : Cardassian | Age : 26 | 5'9"

Offline Danjar-Torra

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Authorization: Tango Delta Two Three Three Five
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 02:15:10 pm »
*tackles Deryn and claims*
Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - 2nd Alt of Rayek tr'Lhoell
NPC's Dr. Misha Sluchaynyy (Human Male (Russian)) MEDICAL // Crewman Kitaa Horg (Tellerite Female) MEDICAL //
Crewman Lena Jensen (Human Female) SEC/TAC // Helga Tragnar (Klingon hybrid Female) SEC/TAC

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising