News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Katra Station - February 2019 - Roll Call

Started by Rayek trLhoell, January 31, 2019, 01:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayek trLhoell

It's that time again.  Please announce here your intention to join in February's mission.  If you know in advance of any lengthy absences.. this is a good place to note that as well.

'Forewarned is Forearmed.'

Rayek will be present all month.  I anticipate a slow day on Feb 11th and Feb 14th (days trip to Vancouver planned) otherwise I should be at my normal activeness.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Tess tLhoell

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

John Saxon

Christian Grix

Ensign Grix will be on.

Jebediah Schrock

I may fall down on my face almost every day, but I always get back up with a smile on my face.
~Alt of Judy Eastman~

Solluk

I suppose the Captain ought to hang around. ;-)   I'll be here.
Hoping to help make this a good mission for everyone.
This will be a two-parter, with the first part concentrating more on character development and politics, and the second part getting into gritty action.

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Hrafn Falleg

Quote from: Solluk on January 31, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

I suppose the Captain ought to hang around. ;-)   I'll be here.
Hoping to help make this a good mission for everyone.
This will be a two-parter, with the first part concentrating more on character development and politics, and the second part getting into gritty action.

Cheers!

Might be useful... you don't want Hrafn getting the rest of the royal regalia presented to her LOL

And yeah bar any OOC illness I'm here right thru Feb!

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Hrafn Falleg

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on February 01, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

I'll be here. Now on a permanent basis!

**Superglues Katchina to the Flight Department** and goes off singing 'She's never gonna move away from this base anymore, the Second's gone and superglued her feet onto the floor, ...' (to the tune of 'When Father Papered the Parlour')

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.