News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

USS Challenger Announcements

Started by Dylan Torngate, March 22, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

USS Challenger Announcements

This thread is the command staff's formal way of making announcements the issuing general notices to the crew.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger,

Due to our recent launch, the position of Ships Rep is open.

If you are interested in the position, please PM myself, William Waring, and Alexander Wu. If you have any questions about the role please post them below and they will be answered.

Ship Representatives:
- This is a PLAYER position.
- There will be one Representative per ship.
- These players are the voice of the crew to the administrative staff.  While the admins remain open to you coming straight to us, having the representatives allows you a degree of anonymity should you wish.
- There will be a meeting once a month to discuss concerns and ideas.

Eligibility:
Any player (except admins), who has a character on the ship in question, may submit their candidacy to their command team to be put to a vote.  HOWEVER you can only put your name down for ONE ship, no matter how many characters you have.  If it is found that you have submitted an application to more than one ship, all applications will be pulled.

Voting:
If you have a character on the ship in question, you have a right to ONE vote in the representative elections, even if you have more than one character on that ship.

Nominations will be open until sometime on Wednesday.

You can nominate yourself or someone else.

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Congrats to Jettis Jyur on winning the Ship's Rep Position!

[/size]

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Please join me in welcoming Lawrence Klaustrin to our merry band of Misfits! Lawrence will be joining us as a Science Crewman!

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

A fond farewell to Alex Wu and Tracha Arjay, who will be departing to the Discovery, and a warm welcome to T'Vek and Kyan Mackenzie who will be joining us from the Disco!

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger!

Perhaps fitting to our name, we have been Challenged by Admiral Lafayette and the crew of the Athena.

They have challenged us to a friendly competition to see who can have the most active ship and longest mission this month. I think we can beat them!

Let's do it!

Have fun!

Shadow Fleet

Constance Lafayette

If you guys win- I'll declare the Challenger the temporary flagship of bravo for a month! It'll be a tie even if you guys get within a page of us!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Dylan Torngate

Please join me in welcoming Bonnie Moors to the Challenger!

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger,

Please join me in welcoming back Lena Atwood to the Challenger!

She's a PO3 in our Flight Department... which just so happens to bring us to 4 Officers, 1 Civilian, and 4 Enlisted!

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger,

Please join me in welcoming two more into our happy little family!

Lieutenant Ser Conley will be joining our Flight department, and Doctor Bonnie Moors will be joining our Science department as a civilian researcher!

Welcome!

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger!

It's my distinct pleasure to announce the following promotions:

Rhymus Cleroux is hereby promoted to Petty Officer 3rd Class

Martin Jackson is hereby promoted to Petty Officer 3rd Class

Lawrence Klaustrin is hereby promoted to Petty Officer 3rd Class (I'm sensing a pattern...)

Lizzie Vaughan is hereby promoted (back) to Lieutenant Commander!

Congrats to all!

These promotions take effect immediately in the mission.

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger:

A lot of announcements to make:

First, please join me in congratulating the following people being promoted.

Rhymus Cleroux to PO1
Lek to LT
Rayek tr'Lhoell to PO3

Please join me in wishing a fond Farewell to Crewman Robért GarlandÁƒ¨, who is departing our family after one mission. Fair skies and following seas.

Third, let's all give a big welcome to Lieutenant Catrin Maddux, our new Ship's Councillor and Medic, and Olivia Briggs, our new Civilian.

Finally, please welcome on board our new XO, Commander Kyle Briggs.

Shadow Fleet

Kyle Briggs

Okay folks. Looking to put together a small, 1 week side mission to run from 12/3-12/9. In game, it will only be 3 days. Answer up here if you're interested. THIS DOES NOT REPLACE THE MAIN MISSION. BOTH WILL RUN TOGETHER.

The Hunted

The Challenger receives a distress signal and jumps into action. Kyle leads an Away Team down to the surface of Omia IV only to find themselves in what seems to be an old Earth like town. Shortly upon arrival, they are attacked by phaser fire. The Away Team scatters into nearby buildings for cover. They have their phasers and all communications to the Challenger and each other have been cut off. Can they survive and escape?

We're basically gonna end up in groups of 2 or 3 and on your own. Posts to your hearts content among your group about coming across the enemy and how you fought them off. How you found a hiding place and rode it out. They will have phasers, blades and hand to hand. My introduction post will give you much more information. This is my first time doing this so I hope I get it right.

Kyle Briggs

Forgot you guys can't post here. Shot me a PM if you're interested in the mini mission. Thanks

Kyle Briggs

Okay Crew. I want to give a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you. you made my first mission aboard the Challenger an amazing one. I had so much fun. I can't wait for the next one. With that said, I want you all to know how appreciated your time and efforts were. You all get an award. Participation medallions for everyone.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.