Author Topic: Renaming Innominatum Station  (Read 878 times)

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Three year award Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Renaming Innominatum Station
« on: June 03, 2019, 11:09:03 am »
Innominatum, our featured station has been fought for and will be a regular base of operations for Challenger to return to and to operate from. We feel the name does not do the station justice and we have come up with the the name Avalon. We would like your thoughts, so please vote. Any comments, please outline below.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Renaming Innominatum Station
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 01:54:21 pm »
Any of our new members got anything to say about this before we close the poll?

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Richard James Litt

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Expect the unexpected
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 10:29:47 pm »
I like Avalon.

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 02:18:13 pm »
I think it's gonna be Avalon... however this change will be a minor plot point at the end of our season arc! :)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles