Roll Call - Thank to our departing players

Started by James A. Hawke, March 06, 2020, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Columbus,

I am sure that by now for those of you are in Discord, we have several members that have decided to reserve their characters.  I wanted to take a moment to thank those players especially the CLO's and people like Judy, Felicity, Aryn for all their help service and long term dedication of the site.  Some of you have indicated that you wish to reserve your character and for those of you I am sad to see you leave but I will always value the wonderful memories.  I typically don't do this but I wanted to do a roll call, in which you can saw you are interested in Continuing.  Once again thank you everyone for your time support on the simm.

James A. Hawke - I do have an interest in continuing

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Prina

For better or worse, I will be sticking around.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Eydis

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.