Author Topic: Roll Call - Thank to our departing players  (Read 154 times)

Offline James A. Hawke

• Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Roll Call - Thank to our departing players
« on: March 06, 2020, 02:02:45 pm »

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll Call - Thank to our departing players
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 02:04:40 pm »
For better or worse, I will be sticking around.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Offline Eydis

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll Call - Thank to our departing players
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 01:22:59 am »
I had no idea I wish them luck

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising