USS Shran

Started by Julia Rellek, February 16, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Hello Fleet!

Just wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news!

Effective at the start of their next mission Caelene Tam will be taking over as CO of the USS Shran. Caelene brings a wide array of RP experience to the table as well as extensive experience as GM across multiple platforms. We're excited to have her join the CO team and can't wait to see the stories her and the Shran team write together. Her rank will adjust to acting Captain at the start of the next mission.

Congrats Tam... well earned!

Also, Alyssa Meadows will be taking on the roll of XO on the Shran. Her rank will remain unchanged at Lt Cmdr. I know she will be a great partner for Tam as they start this journey together. Alyssa joine us way back in May of 2009 and has accumulated a whopping 2315 posts in her time here. With her extensive knowledge of the fleet she will be a welcomed voice in the CLO team.

Congrats!

Please join me in congradulating them... Thank you both for all you do!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Dylan Torngate

Congrats to all and good luck!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Bonnie Moors

During my time on the ship as Miriam, Kira, and my short time as Vance, I really enjoyed my time with everyone. You two are great and I'm sure you'll take the Shran to some special places. Congrats to both of you, I look forward to seeing the ship progress with the new command team and I wish you all the best for a good start!

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Naira

Malcolm Adeyemi

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Kalro Zolarim

I have been very satisfied with the rising leadership during our recent mission.   This is good news for the future of the Shran.

Rayek trLhoell

Congratulations to you both!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kinley Garrison

Hear hear! Very well deserved!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Calandra Trilarck

Yay, Caelene!  You've done such a great job steering our mission this past month. So deserved!

My darling Alyssa, congratulations. I can't wait to see what you do in this position. I'm so happy for you!!  ;D

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kyle Briggs

Michael J. Tritter

Congrats to all involved.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Lennox Ainsley

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.