Planned Server Downtime- Friday to Saturday

Started by Dylan Torngate, November 29, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Please note:

The site will be undergoing planned maintenance Friday, December 1st from 1900 hours (7 PM) EST for six to twelve hours.

During this time, the site may be unreliable or even unreachable. Believe us- it's not you. It's us.

The downtime may stretch into Saturday the Second, but hopefully, the impact will be minimal.

The Skype, Discord, Facebook, and Twitter accounts will be monitored as best as possible to answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions now on the subject, feel free to post below and we'll do our best to answer.

Please enjoy the real world while our internet home is spotty.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Jada

So, for international users, that's from 0:00 am GMT/UTC on Saturday, 2nd December. Or from 8:00 am for me. Boo.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Jada on November 29, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

So, for international users, that's from 0:00 am GMT/UTC on Saturday, 2nd December. Or from 8:00 am for me. Boo.

It's quite possible you'll encounter no problems at all or simply very small inconveniences... we just wanted to let everyone know just in case.

Also, thanks Dylan!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Dylan Torngate

Please note: Server downtime has been accelerated on it's timeline. The site will be going down around 2:30 PM EST.

Enjoy your weekend!

Shadow Fleet

Naira

Are we doing maintenance + a backup? Or when was our last backup done? I forgot.

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Naira on December 01, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

Are we doing maintenance + a backup? Or when was our last backup done? I forgot.

Backups are taken every month, however this will include a backup as well.

Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Site downtime has been delayed due to unforeseen difficulties. I'll let you know when it will be going down.

(I love people... I really do...)

Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.