New Player - Rhymus Cleroux

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, July 18, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Players of Shadow Fleet, lend me your lobes!

Rhymus Cleroux is the newest member of our whacky family! Let's welcome the newest security enlisted member to the USS Challenger!

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Jettis Jyur

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Olivia Briggs

Rhymus Cleroux

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! It's great to be here, and I can't wait to meet you all! :D

James A. Hawke

Click on the Badge to see bio

Naira

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Kinley Garrison

Welcome to our strange and amazing little family!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Rhymus Cleroux

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on July 18, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

Welcome to our strange and amazing little family!

I am so glad you responded because I have been searching everywhere for the past few hours on and off trying to find where I've read that 'shenanigans ensueth' quote before and it has been driving me up the walls forever. Thank you for saving me. :D

Kinley Garrison

No problem. Shenanigans are my specialty.  ;)

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Rhymus Cleroux

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record at this point, but I wanted to thank you all again for what stands to be the warmest welcome I've ever received from a community. I must say, I was originally hesitant about joining in the first place. I spent five years with another community, and even after so much time, I feel like an outsider looking in when I check out what's happening there. I didn't want to waste another year trying to fit in with people who barely acknowledged me. But you all have completely cleared any doubt in my mind. Thank you again for making the new guy feel so welcome. And I'll see you all out there on the final frontier, where no man has gone before.

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.