Author Topic: New Support Positions Available  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Support Positions Available
« on: November 12, 2013, 02:46:40 am »
New Fleet Support Positions

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to recent events, 2 positions supporting the Fleet have become available. Shadow Fleet Committee Member and Flight Control Academy Instructor.

We need people to fill those positions as quickly as possible.

The Committee Member has no prerequisites. You just need to be an active member who is keen to support the fleet and come up with new ideas.
This position is open to Commissioned AND Enlisted.

The Flight Instructor though, requires a member who is at least a Lieutenant Commander or equivalent ACTING rank.
This position is open to Commissioned ONLY.

If you are interested in either of these positions, or both of them, please send me a PM saying which you want to do and why.

Applications will close ONE WEEK after I receive the first PM, so make sure to get yours in quick.

F. Admiral Reece Thompson
Commanding Officer, Shadow Fleet
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:54:39 pm by Reece Thompson »

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Support Positions Available
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:15:05 pm »
UPDATE.

I have already received some applications. That means, that anyone interested in the positions should get a PM to me by Tuesday 19th November stating why they want the position(s).

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 11:37:14 am »
Final Applications

This is your final chance to get in applications for the two support positions available.

In 24 hours (from this post), applications will close and the new support members will be decided.

So, if you haven't submitted an application for either the Committee Member or the Flight Academy Instructor, you have 24 hours remaining.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

demonsiaz11

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 03:44:06 am »
The experience gained from this site useful and it is very valuable. It allows me to bring these experiences to use in everyday life

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles