Merry Christmas

Started by John Brown, December 25, 2013, 02:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Hello My Friends,

As You Know Shadowfleet has gone though a very Interesting Year this time last year we were winding down our year like we are now but then there were difference faces.Back In June there was some changes that did rock us and both me and Admiral Thomson worked hard with all of you to build on what we loss we made some changes made some improvements. Now As I look over the Fleet at this early Hour here in North America seeing the first Signs of Christmas it makes me ponder on the Year that we have both me and Admiral Thomson Wishes everyone a Very Merry Christmas soon it will be 2014 and then were in the long road we are here for Seven Years this is amazing that we have been here this Long but the only way we got there is from each one of you working really hard so I say keep on Working Hard and showing us how great you are.

Signed

Admiral John Brown

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.