Author Topic: "POSSIBLE" New Ship  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Adam Lewandowski

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "POSSIBLE" New Ship
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 11:20:20 am »
Please make sure to recall, you're talking a minimum crew of EXPERIENCED players. Putting me in a minimum crew would probably not be the best idea, yet. I noticed I was already counted in this discussion; I shouldn't be. I'm a decent RPer, and probably will be up to speed at least as quickly as most everyone else, but while I probably already have most of the technical side down, I don't know the people or their motivations well enough. I will be bumbling about trying to learn these things, and IMO, it is character interaction that makes it fun.

On the opposite face of the same coin- it makes for decent promotions fairly quickly. My long-term plan, without knowing anything about it and I might be talking out the aft, is to rise to a moderate enlisted rank, then go mustang and join whatever you guys use for OCS.

No weapon is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "POSSIBLE" New Ship
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 11:34:47 am »
Well said Adam.

Transfers to new ships are usually longer serving members, or at least, not those who have joined in the last 2-3 months.

Once the ship is established and set up, then we may assign new members to the ship when they join.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles