In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Jettis Jyur

Tags out to Lawrence and Jackson

Martin Jackson

Can I ask what the sensors are telling me?  I'm afraid if I make that part up, it could run counter to the plot and I'd have to edit it later...

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

Jettis Jyur

Quote from: Martin Jackson on September 07, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

Can I ask what the sensors are telling me?  I'm afraid if I make that part up, it could run counter to the plot and I'd have to edit it later...

Don't worry too much about getting it wrong - we try to let our missions be player-run as much as possible, and would rather work around you than make you work around us :D there's no punishment for being "wrong" (and there's no real "wrong", only future plot devices)

As for what sensors are saying though, for now only what's been said - surprise gravity well out of nowhere. Feel free to experiment with how it behaves, and what's in or around it though, it may not be your typical natural phenomenon...

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger!

Perhaps fitting to our name, we have been Challenged by Admiral Lafayette and the crew of the Athena.

They have challenged us to a friendly competition to see who can have the most active ship and longest mission this month. I think we can beat them!

Let's do it!

Have fun!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kali Saunders

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on September 08, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

Crew of the Challenger!

Perhaps fitting to our name, we have been Challenged by Admiral Lafayette and the crew of the Athena.

They have challenged us to a friendly competition to see who can have the most active ship and longest mission this month. I think we can beat them!

Let's do it!

Have fun!

I'm torn. I have a character on both ships!

In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Martin Jackson

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.