Author Topic: Reserve Request - Arrun Dihsar  (Read 175 times)

Offline Arrun Dihsar

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Knowing your destiny is only half the journey.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reserve Request - Arrun Dihsar
« on: October 04, 2018, 02:00:04 pm »
Character(s) affected: Lt. Arrun Dihsar
Assigned ship(s): USS Athena
Period of time absent: Indefinite
Date commencing: Immediate
Date returning: Unknown

Any relevant comments: The crew of the Athena has been very patient and great, but I cannot for the life of me get into an inspired mind-set to write that I would be happy with. For now, I have to formally step away and reconsider things. I have had a lot of fun here, but I hope to return someday. I just honestly don't know when that will be currently. For now, best of luck to the Fleet and keep your eyes on your friendly neighborhood pilots.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reserve Request - Arrun Dihsar
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 04:27:37 pm »
Character(s) affected: Lt. Arrun Dihsar
Assigned ship(s): USS Athena
Period of time absent: Indefinite
Date commencing: Immediate
Date returning: Unknown

Any relevant comments: The crew of the Athena has been very patient and great, but I cannot for the life of me get into an inspired mind-set to write that I would be happy with. For now, I have to formally step away and reconsider things. I have had a lot of fun here, but I hope to return someday. I just honestly don't know when that will be currently. For now, best of luck to the Fleet and keep your eyes on your friendly neighborhood pilots.

approved and reserved

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.  Click to see my Bio!
Being kind to others helps to build a stronger community.

Facebook:  https://facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/shadow_fleet

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising