Started by Arrun Dihsar, October 04, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrun Dihsar

Character(s) affected: Lt. Arrun Dihsar
Assigned ship(s): USS Athena
Period of time absent: Indefinite
Date commencing: Immediate
Date returning: Unknown

Any relevant comments: The crew of the Athena has been very patient and great, but I cannot for the life of me get into an inspired mind-set to write that I would be happy with. For now, I have to formally step away and reconsider things. I have had a lot of fun here, but I hope to return someday. I just honestly don't know when that will be currently. For now, best of luck to the Fleet and keep your eyes on your friendly neighborhood pilots.

Kirok

Quote from: Arrun Dihsar on October 04, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Character(s) affected: Lt. Arrun Dihsar
Assigned ship(s): USS Athena
Period of time absent: Indefinite
Date commencing: Immediate
Date returning: Unknown

Any relevant comments: The crew of the Athena has been very patient and great, but I cannot for the life of me get into an inspired mind-set to write that I would be happy with. For now, I have to formally step away and reconsider things. I have had a lot of fun here, but I hope to return someday. I just honestly don't know when that will be currently. For now, best of luck to the Fleet and keep your eyes on your friendly neighborhood pilots.

approved and reserved

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.