News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Change in URL of ID Cards

Started by kawolsky, April 23, 2009, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

There will be a change of the URL from which the ID cards in your signature appear.

All players with an ID will need to go into their forum profile and change the existing URL to the following, replacing the red "#" marks with your character's surname.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/ID_#####.gif

For example, for my ID card I would change the existing URL to:

http://www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/ID_Kawolsky.gif  (<< note the capital letter) which displays:

In the case of characters who share the same or similar last name, both the forename and the surname should be used, remembering capital letters and with no spaces.

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

OctalLord

Alright I did it.... But my ID card doesn't show up now.

All I got is the other half of my sig..

kawolsky

Yeah I thought you may have a problem. You needed to make it "OctaviusMirwald" not just "Octavius"

OctalLord

Quote from: John Kawolsky on April 23, 2009, 12:01:39 PM

Yeah I thought you may have a problem. You needed to make it "OctaviusMirwald" not just "Octavius"

Who's bright idea was that?

If you think someones going to have a problem with your directions MAKE THEM MORE CLEAR!

(overreacting again.)

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up...

kawolsky

Quote from: Octavius 'Octal' Mirwald on April 23, 2009, 12:03:35 PM

Who's bright idea was that?

If you think someones going to have a problem with your directions MAKE THEM MORE CLEAR!

(overreacting again.)

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up...

(Cough)

"In the case of characters who share the same or similar last name, both the forename and the surname should be used, remembering capital letters and with no spaces."

Shelaf Greegy

OctalLord

Quote from: John Kawolsky on April 23, 2009, 12:07:38 PM

(Cough)

"In the case of characters who share the same or similar last name, both the forename and the surname should be used, remembering capital letters and with no spaces."

I don't see how Octavius, and Mirwald are anything alike other than length.

But again, The matters been cleared up so IDK...

kawolsky

I said put ID_Surname and since both you and Jason have the same surname you both couldn't have the same file name, therefore you had ID_OctaviusMirwald and he had ID_JasonMirwald.

kawolsky

OK, all profiles still using the previous link will no longer work now.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.