Author Topic: CLO Changes: Tempest and Challenger  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CLO Changes: Tempest and Challenger
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:15:45 pm »
Good Evening Fellow Fleeters!

We are thrilled to make a few announcements regarding the CLO teams aboard the Tempest and Challenger.

Firstly, James Hawk will be taking on the role of CO of the Tempest with the rank of Acting Captain. James joined Shadowfleet in May of 2016 and has been on a roll ever since. Since joining the CLO team as XO of the Tempest; James has brought his Aussie charm to the CLO discussion group and has been extremely ative behind the scenes. We are thrilled to have him as a member of the CO group as well as a GM for such an amazing SIMM. I can't wait to see the stories that come from the Tempest. Call me biased, but it's an amazing SIMM and a great team. Congrats James!

Every good CO needs a great XO by their side and I am excited to announce that Commander Kyle Briggs will be moving from the Challenger to the Tempest. Kyle has been all over the site over the years and I know those years of experience will be critical as the Tempest turns a page to a new chapter. Thank you and congrats Kyle!

Now this opens up an XO slot on the Challenger. Solluk will be taking on this role with the rank of Lt Cmdr. Solluk joined the site a year ago this month and quickly became an integral part of the team. He jumped right in, helping with ship stats, graphics and ID cards. Solluk is a wealth of knowledge and quickly became a go to resource for our RP tools. I can't wait to see what he brings to the CLO discussions and how he can help us make the site even more awesome! Congrats Solluk... Well earned!

This will all be effective March 01. Please join me in congradulating everyone! And thanks for all you do to make SF great!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:18:14 pm by Julia Rellek »

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CLO Changes: Tempest and Challenger
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 10:20:18 pm »
Congrats all!

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:22:15 pm »
We're losing Solluk? Noooooo!

Welcome back to Kyle and congrats to James. That makes him and me the only ones who have been with the ship since it first launched.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 10:33:22 pm »
I'm honored to be part of the Tempest crew once again. I look forward to our new adventures together.

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 10:40:28 pm »
Congrats all!

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 11:51:37 pm »
Congrats guys!

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:51 am »
Congrats!

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 02:16:55 am »
This should be fun. :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 02:44:46 am »
Congratulations Everyone :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 04:09:09 am »
Congrats to all involved

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 04:22:04 am »
Congrats guys!

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 04:41:31 am »
Congratulations!

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 07:28:04 am »
Congratulations and well done.

Though I'm sad that Jada's losing her toy-boy.  :'(
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Kalro Zolarim

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 07:51:34 am »

Thank you for this honor.  I am very grateful.
I shall depart with love for everyone on the Tempest, I know you will continue your spectacular adventures.

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2018, 08:06:59 am »
You took the words right out of my mouth, Kalro!  ;-)
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles