Shadow Fleet Error Message Contest

Started by Dylan Torngate, February 21, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hello everyone!

I have a little contest for everyone. Whenever you go to a URL under shadowfleet.org that doesn't exist, you get an error code. It's boring, dull, and looks pretty stupid. Here's what it looks like:

So let's make something BETTER!

It's a little contest. We have different errors that show up every once in a while, usually when something goes wrong. So why not put a little Shadow Fleet twist on it!

The errors we have room for are as follows:

400 (Bad Request)
401 (Authorization Required)
403 (Forbidden)
404 (Not found)
500 (Internal Server Error)
502 (Bad gateway)

Don't know what they are? Use Google. (Or bing, or whatever. I'm not your mom.)

If you want to participate, simply make an image featuring the error number, the name of the error, and anything else you want to include! After an appropriate amount of time, the winners will become the new error pages for Shadow Fleet.

Good luck if you choose to participate!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Malcolm Adeyemi

I can't art, but I want to say that this is a fantastic idea!

Dylan Torngate

Here's an example by our very own Kinley Garrison.

Shadow Fleet

Alexander Wu

Do they have to be space themed? Or can we make them anything?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Alexander Wu on February 23, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Do they have to be space themed? Or can we make them anything?

Good question. I'd really like something not space themed to throw people off. Or an LCARs error message.

Naira

I'll put something together when I get the time, but I'm planning to go with some SF jokes.

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Alexander Wu

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Naira

Dylan Torngate

The contest will close Friday! Get your entries in!

Shadow Fleet

Naira

I forgot about this. I'm going to have to do something for it later tonight.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.