Author Topic: Starting Lines (Wu/Jaeger)  (Read 10398 times)

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Starting Lines (Wu/Jaeger)
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 01:07:40 pm »

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 01:50:00 pm »

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 01:53:13 pm »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 02:17:51 pm »

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 02:20:55 pm »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 02:42:05 pm »

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2018, 02:57:33 pm »
Blasted morning sickness.

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2018, 03:32:41 pm »
Huh, guess that was a yes? Mildly bemused, he turned back towards the console when a glint on the floor caught his eye. An empty hypospray vial. Figuring it must've fallen out of Ardyn's pocket when she had left in haste, he picked it up, intending on returning it to her when she came back to the front. Reading the label out of curiosity, he frowned  Inaprovaline? For space sickness?

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2018, 03:34:14 pm »
Having relieved herself, Ardyn fumbled through her pockets for another vial of medicine for the hypospray. That was close. Almost had her little secret revealed there, and to Alex, of all people. Injecting the medicine, Ardyn took a sigh of relief. She glanced at her abdomen. Fortunately, still no signs of the baby showing yet. Returning to the cockpit, she flopped back into the seat.   

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 05:07:35 am »

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2018, 10:03:55 am »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2018, 10:51:35 am »

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2018, 11:05:38 am »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2018, 11:29:28 am »
Well that's an odd thing to say. Alex mused, glancing out at the dilated warp field before pulling out a PADD, intending to review the course map. He had already gone over the race before, seemingly a hundred times, and knew the major course directions off by heart, but that was the way it was designed after all. Wouldn't be very exciting if any of the competitors got lost.

The tricky part was the sections of the race which they couldn't plan a flightpath in advance; the asteroid field, the nebula, the ‘gauntlet'. He still wasn't sure about that last portion, or how much the Flyer would be able to handle before something important got fried. They had both agreed on speed over shields, but Alex was having second doubts. On that, and now Jaeger too.

Sighing quietly, he locked the controls before sliding his seat back, swinging his feet up to rest on the console. It was going to be a long night.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:30:35 am by Alexander Wu »

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:50 am »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles