Author Topic: New Featured SIMM  (Read 625 times)

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Three year award Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Featured SIMM
« on: February 20, 2018, 07:11:07 pm »
With the Shran having just completed a mission involving ships from the Mirror Universe, I was struck by the idea of having a featured SIMM set in the Mirror Universe featuring a ship from the Terran Empire and one from the Rebellion. I wanted to get peoples thoughts on what to do next for a featured SIMM and see if anyone had any ideas. Then maybe we should run a poll to see which one to choose. If anyone has any thoughts, please post them below.

Another idea I had was to use one of the Hospital ships as the featured ship as I believe it may do well when the time comes to add another ship to the fleet.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Online Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Featured SIMM
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 07:29:17 pm »
As much as I would love to go to the Mirrorverse again, perhaps a break from it for a bit would be prudent. that was quite the intense mission we had.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles