S2-M3: Loss of Control (Discussion)

Started by Fala Awen, February 18, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fala Awen

Tag to crew!

A few notes:

1. I'd like to encourage everyone that, when possible (or do so when back at a regular computer), try to not quote an entire post - cut out the parts that you're not directly responding to, as this will help keep the focus on your writing.

2. You'll notice that my post includes a mission Day and a time. I'm not requiring that everyone do this (especially if your post directly follows what's been happening), but I am going to start doing it, at least at key moments (change of day, when some time has passed, etc), to aid in storytelling... You know specifically which day of the mission it is and what time (so you can actually say 'Good morning' or know that it's lunchtime, etc). If you'd like to join in, great!

3. This mission should be a good chance for some character development, so please take advantage of that. Feel free to have some subplots going on, though obviously you should be contributing to the main plot to help move things along.

4. Here is Starbase 375 for reference (thank Kalro for helping me find a suitable one): http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Starbase_375

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kalro Zolarim

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Calandra Trilarck

Tag to Kalro.

So, when I was joining, I didn't see a counselor's office on the specs so I just assumed she worked out of Sickbay. It wasn't until I checked old threads on the Holodeck that I saw the counselor had an office. I made up that the counselor's old office is now a weapons locker, so I kind of continued to go with it in this mission. It would also help feel Kalro a little at ease.

I was told that Cal is getting a new office on the Sovereign Shran, so it's probably a moot point now, just thought I'd share in case you were confused.

Yayy, we finally get to play together!

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Fala Awen

Tag Shran crew (from Caelene)

Tag Admiral Rellek (from Awen)

Kalro Zolarim

Kalro Zolarim

And tag back to the counselor again.  I guess we'll pick up in the bay.  :-)

Kachina Filitov

Calandra Trilarck

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kalro Zolarim

Brief response to the Counselor, and arrival at the meeting.  :-)

Kalro Zolarim

A tag of personal embarrassment to the entire shuttlebay.

Kalro Zolarim

Tag back to Ardyn and everyone present.  :-)

Fala Awen

Tag Meadows, soft tag Julia & crew

Also, I'd like to have everyone heading off to start whatever they're doing with Shoreleave on the SB tomorrow or Monday. I'll probably be contacting a few people throughout the mission to give you some extra tidbits to work into your posts. If you want to volunteer, let me know and I'll see what I can do - some things are more department specific, others less so.

Basically, right now everybody can be reacting to the ceremony/other events from the shuttlebay & can start your shoreleave. Remember you'll have temporary quarters on the SB for now. Assume that the SB has a Main Promenade with shops, restaurants, etc as well as some other amenities such as holosuites.

Any questions, just ask.

Julia Rellek

Tag for filitov... time for some mornin' drinkin'

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Kachina Filitov

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.