Buddy System: How many is too many in a department?

Started by T'Ra Jones, February 08, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Ra Jones

I'm just kinda curious, for each of you: do you prefer being the only one in your department? Or would you prefer to have a second (or even third person) to tag-team with?

This would help us figure out which departments we need to prioritize as far as asking the admiralty for fresh blood (ex: if you prefer being the only one in your department, not as much of a need). But also, this will help us really get the Disco into a good groove.  8)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Alexander Wu

Ardyn's a troublemaker, obviously I want her out of my section ;)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Declan Vincent

We in Engineering will accept all degenerates. Only way to survive being down in the bowels of the ship. I am not adverse to others coming to the department but it's not a formal request

Ardyn Jaeger

Quote from: Alexander Wu on February 08, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Ardyn's a troublemaker, obviously I want her out of my section ;)

Haha, fat chance dude. :P

It honestly depends on Department. I say, for flight, no more than 2. As my experience in science, only one PC is really necessary. If necessary, use an NPC, like I  did with McCullogh. But that's IMO.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Inzjana

IMO it is kinda weird having an NPC as the chief of the departments. I personally have trouble trying to be an underling to an NPC. I'm basically ordering myself around.  :D

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

T'Lulu May Soong

Is there anybody besides NPC Evan Buehler in the medical department as of now?  At least starting out, I would be totally down with having somebody of equal or higher rank to collaborate with on missions! 

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: T'Lulu May Soong on February 08, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Is there anybody besides NPC Evan Buehler in the medical department as of now?  At least starting out, I would be totally down with having somebody of equal or higher rank to collaborate with on missions!

Not currently. But I will see what I can do to get another person in your department. :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Lennox Ainsley

Pretty much everyone in Tac/Sec is NPC'd XD

i don't mind the NPCs much, though that being said, it's hard to give Lennox things to do with just NPCs around as I wouldn't know how they act and such.

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.