Author Topic: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic  (Read 7447 times)

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2018, 09:38:19 pm »
Still taggies to you, Bash! Wanted to let you respond before I continue.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2018, 02:53:29 am »
Tags for Eaton and anyone in his office, Cat and Caleb.

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2018, 07:15:10 am »
Tags for Eaton and anyone in his office, Cat and Caleb.

Tag back and for Eaton too

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2018, 03:50:45 pm »
Still taggies to you, Bash! Wanted to let you respond before I continue.

No worries. Reply fired off, feel free to go as far as me even showing you the bridge log for us to move on if you want in your next post. Jules will just be tagging along until then anyway.

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2018, 04:41:59 pm »
No worries. Reply fired off, feel free to go as far as me even showing you the bridge log for us to move on if you want in your next post. Jules will just be tagging along until then anyway.

Tags back!

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2018, 01:53:52 pm »
Okie. Giant catch-up-novel posted.

Direct tags to Naira's girls and The Brightons. Soft past tags to Naira, James, and Ruth (Sorry I was dead to world and could respond sooner!) I'll be posting very regularly now, so I shouldn't have to do another monster post like this for a long while.

If I missed anything, just yell at me and I'll fix it!

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2018, 01:58:41 pm »
Tags to Naira's girls, Caleb and Ash :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2018, 09:25:35 pm »
Tag Ozu

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2018, 09:55:24 am »

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2018, 10:55:42 am »
Tag back and Caleb as Alphonse

Tag back/Alphonse

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2018, 04:59:51 pm »
Tags to everyone on the Killian

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2018, 05:26:48 pm »
Tags to everyone on the Killian

Tag back, and to Eaton/James and Susan

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2018, 06:01:10 pm »
Tag Ruth

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2018, 01:39:05 pm »
Tags to Naira's daughters, Cal and Ash

Academy Commandant

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2018, 06:14:28 pm »
Tag Susan...we have a cunning plan....

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles