Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic

Started by James Carter, February 06, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Ozu Saya

BASH!
Let's get this sabotaging party started!

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ozu Saya on February 14, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

BASH!
Let's get this sabotaging party started!

The sabatoge party has begun!

Ozu Saya

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ozu Saya on February 15, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

Back atcha fellow-saboteur!

I just find it funny that we started this sabotage party, and I'm starting off by sabotaging our own ship first, just to make my life easier. Tag back. Jules will start moving to the whichever other locker you aren't going to when you start moving, if it makes any difference to you.

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Jules Bash on February 15, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

I just find it funny that we started this sabotage party, and I'm starting off by sabotaging our own ship first, just to make my life easier. Tag back. Jules will start moving to the whichever other locker you aren't going to when you start moving, if it makes any difference to you.

Back to you. I tried not to do too much at once so you have time to do what you want. At the rate we're posting, we're going to have the ship back before we even know what's going on. :P Just kidding!

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ozu Saya on February 15, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Back to you. I tried not to do too much at once so you have time to do what you want. At the rate we're posting, we're going to have the ship back before we even know what's going on. :P Just kidding!

Is okay, I let it all run out. You can assume Jules is following you for now, I'm not totally sure what he'd want to do. And yeah, I'll be slower posting until the rest of the group vaguely catches up timewise. Our 6 posts are still only like 15 minutes worth of real time I figure, maybe closer to half an hour.

Katheryn Brighton

Go Jules and Saya save the ship  ;)

Tag Cal and those in the transporter room

Academy Commandant

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Jules Bash on February 15, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Is okay, I let it all run out. You can assume Jules is following you for now, I'm not totally sure what he'd want to do. And yeah, I'll be slower posting until the rest of the group vaguely catches up timewise. Our 6 posts are still only like 15 minutes worth of real time I figure, maybe closer to half an hour.

Back to you!

Cal, we'll probably be in the Jeffries tubes for a while, so if you want Alphonse to be doing his own thing for a bit...

Susan Venator

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Susan Venator

Susan Venator

Tag Captain, Naira. Soft tag Ruth.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.