Author Topic: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic  (Read 7563 times)

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 07:36:44 am »
Don't mind us. Ruth and Jules are back on the ship, we'll go do some subplotting in another spot. :P

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 08:28:22 am »
The Brighton's will be back on the ship in the next post :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 01:19:01 pm »
Don't mind us. Ruth and Jules are back on the ship, we'll go do some subplotting in another spot. :P

Tag you, don't be too embarrassed LOL ;) and tag to Bridge (soft, it's just me announcing my arrival)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 02:13:04 pm »
Tag Captain and rest of crew not yet reported on board.

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 05:42:16 pm »
Tag to Cal, Katheryn, Jaron and Flint.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 06:07:03 pm »
Tag Naira

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 11:59:41 am »
Tag Captain, soft tag rest of crew

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 01:24:24 pm »
Tag Caleb and also soft tag to Flint :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 02:56:40 pm »
Short post with a tag to the Captain.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 08:45:18 am »
Tag Captain

Academy Commandant

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 09:21:33 am »
Tag Engineering

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 10:00:40 am »
Tag Captain

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 03:27:27 pm »
Tag Ash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 05:12:39 am »
Tag Captain

Academy Commandant

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 09:15:57 am »
Tag Captain, Katheryn, Bridge

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles