Author Topic: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic  (Read 7446 times)

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic
« on: February 06, 2018, 06:45:21 am »
New season! Feel free to have your character on the Athena, the Starbase, or of course in the courtroom waiting on sentencing.

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 3.1 Discussion Topic
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:36:09 am »
Tag anyone who is still on board

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:42:12 am »
Tag Caleb/those in the courtroom

Academy Commandant

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 09:50:40 am »
Tag anyone in the courtroom.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 02:11:45 pm »
I'm sitting in the back of the courtroom. Depending on how long this goes, I may start sending messages to the ship.

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 08:49:19 pm »
Tag to the other transgressors in the courtroom!

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 12:17:55 pm »
Tag to the Hubby  ;)

Academy Commandant

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 05:14:12 pm »
Tag to Ruth.

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 06:02:30 pm »
Tag to anyone. I took off by myself, but anyone is welcome to follow or interrupt.

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 06:18:39 pm »

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 06:19:21 pm »
Tag to anyone. I took off by myself, but anyone is welcome to follow or interrupt.

We (me and Jules) will probably find you on base somewhere if you want someone to talk to :)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 09:16:24 pm »
Tag anyone returning to the Bridge

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 07:05:38 pm »
Tag Naira

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 07:17:59 pm »
Tag Naira

I'm going to give others a chance to work out their side plots and jump into the mission before I reply, but we shouldn't take too long to get this going as we did start this mission a week later than we had originally planned.

Offline Ozu Saya

• Chief Engine-Ears
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Ozu Saya
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 10:46:45 pm »
I was going to wait to let Ruth and/or Jules interrupt me, but for the sake of moving on with the story I'll wrap up dinner with the grandparents and return to the ship. :)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles