Athena Mission 3.1 Camp Kill

Started by James Carter, February 06, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan Venator

Quote from: Non-Playing Character 1 on February 13, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

[3 Hours Later - USS Killian]

=/\= Commander Eaton, our sensors show a Federation ship has appeared nearby. What should we do? =/\= An operations officer asked quietly.

=/\= Is the ship on approach? Or is it just passing through? =/\= Eaton asked calmly as he sat at his command station.

=/\= They appear to be on patrol in the area. No doubt they'll see us soon. =/\=

Eaton sighed slightly thinking on the situation. =/\= Right, what's it's designation then? =/\= Eaton grabbed his PADD, ready to research whatever ship was on approach.

=/\= NCC-31415-A, the ship's name is the USS Athena. =/\=

=/\= Right, thank you Ensign. =/\= Eaton's quickly pulled up the last year of logs the Athena had created. His brows furrowed slightly as he read what this ship had done. Once he had skimmed through a year he skipped back to when the ship was first built. That's when a log caught his eye. This ship blew the doors off of S31. If they did that, there was no way they wouldn't do that with the Killian as well. "Hail the Athena." He commanded the comms officer on the bridge.

Quote from: James Carter on February 13, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

[3 Hours Later - USS Athena]

James sat in the center of the Bridge. The shift up to this point was quiet, which was admittedly a nice change of pace for him. "All stations, what's our status?" The captain asked in a dull tone. His eyes absentmindedly glanced to his wrist-watch as he considered handing off control of the Bridge to someone else so that he could go to his office and get other work done. His view immediately shifted back to the view screen as his eyes caught a strange field of asteroids. Little did he know, the field was what was containing the Killian. In his mind that would be the best place to hide from a routine patrol. "Flight, take us into the asteroid field. Let's make sure it's nice and clear yeah?"

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on February 13, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Bridge

Ruth smiled at the Captain's comment.  From experience asteroids were rarely 'nice and clear' as she'd found out from her last visit to one.

"Situation normal sir, small storm about 3 hours out, nothing to worry about and..."

"There appears to be another ship out there... from the warp signature I've run it through our databanks and it's the USS Killian, Sir."

Bridge

Suzie had returned to Ops for the rest of her shift and had been scanning the area. She had been about to report as per the Captains request when Ruth picked out another ship on her sensors.

She immediately found it and was about to do further scans herself when she picked up the transmission.

"Captain. We are being hailed. It's the USS Killian." She reported.

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Naira

3 Hours Later

[Mess Hall]

With the Captain having chosen to spend his time on the Bridge, Naira had spent part of the last few hours napping in her quarters and helping the girls with their studies. They had made a lot of progress and had come a long way in the last few months. Naniid was growing increasingly confident in her newfound ability to read, while Aorua still found the task tedious and struggled with it. The middle child was more of a hands-on learner and found that she did better in holosimulations where she could work out a problem. Lurels, the youngest, showed a great aptitude for pattern recognition, sequencing and such and was quickly taken in with mathematics, despite her young age.

After they had finished with their studies for the day, Naira had agreed to take them down to the Mess Hall so that the four of them could enjoy a meal together. The children loved getting out of their quarters and getting to see and interact  with other members of the crew. Living aboard the Columbus, they had grown accustomed to living beside all manner of different species and getting to witness their various cultures firsthand, since arriving on the Athena, they had spent a good deal of their time alone in their quarters and they missed getting out socializing with others.

While they waited for their nutritional supplement drinks to arrive, Naira sat and watched as the two younger girls got up from the table and ran over to the window to stare at the approaching asteroids.

"They're pretty!" Lurels exclaimed.

"Asteroids," Aorua informed her younger sister. "They're giant rocks, or broken pieces of old planets or moons that no longer exist. I learned about them in science. What is this one called?" She turned her head away from the window for a brief second to look back at her mother.

"I don't know, but I will ask when I return to the Bridge."

Naniid remained seated with her at the table while they waited.

James Carter

[Bridge]

James frowned slightly. What was a Starfleet ship doing all the way out here? More than that, why were they being hailed by them? "Killian 'ey? Don't get much more ominous do you? Right then. On screen."

The viewscreen immediately shifted to a picture of a man in his mid-thirty's. His uniform was strange and far from standard. His dark but greying hair stretched from the top of his head down to his chin. The man's striking green eyes were like a perfectly set emeralds shimmering from the light. He stood with his arms behind his back, his posture perfect. "Captain James Carter I presume. I've read quite a lot about you, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Commander Ryan Eaton of the USS Killian."

"It's always nice to meet a fan mate." James joked, his eyes shifting to one of the officers on his bridge before tuning back to the viewscreen. "Now what can we do for you?"

A strange grin appeared on Eaton's face as Carter asked why they hailed the Athena. "Officially very little information exists about the Killian exists. A problem I'm sure you're already aware of. You see, my ship is a black-site. A top secret Starfleet prison." Eaton's southern-draw was thick as he spoke.

James frowned again. Either Eaton was the worst keeper of secrets ever, or a 'but' was coming. "And why are you telling us this?" The Captain asked flatly.

"Because, now that you know we exist, we can't let you go back to your duties. We're going to have to ask that you come aboard the Killian, permanently. Not as prisoner's of course, but as our guests." Eaton's grim smile grew larger as he placed emphasis on the word 'guests'.

"That's not going to happen mate. If you really had read about me, you should've know that would happen." The Captain growled back.

"I'm afraid it wasn't really a request Captain." Three Prometheus class-like warships quickly materialized from nowhere, completely boxing in the Athena. "Come aboard peacefully or I'll be forced to disable your ship myself."

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ozu Saya on February 13, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

[Quarters - 3 hours later]

Saya had returned her cello to its case and was sitting at her desk reading engineering journals. After finishing her third article, she sat back and stretched her hands over her head, working out the kinks developed from cello playing. She glanced out the window and was surprised to see that the ship appeared to be entering an asteroid field. Well, that could be interesting. Saya decided to head to engineering to see if she could do anything, even though she wasn't meant to be on duty until the next day.

[Engineering]

Saya took position at a console near the warp drive, checking readings and making sure all was as it should be. The engines needed to be at peak performance for navigating an asteroid field--it could be tricky. She hoped the pilot was up to it.

[Engineering - 3 Hours Later]
Jules had finished his inventory and registering of all of the new equipment from the restocking while they were on the Columbus. Afterword, he'd found himself checking on two of his "projects". The equipment monitoring web, or simply the equipment web, was well under way. The chief had made it a department project, but with Jules taking lead on it. It didn't really mean much, and he shuffled most of the problems that were usually software related to Ozu, and made sure she received credit for it. His biggest thing was constantly running the prototype system through a battery of tests.

His second project wasn't really something he was able to do much about. Well, that wasn't entirely true. But, the Borg refit equipment was become a topic of interest to him, starting with the shielding. It was an experimental piece, and Jules didn't really bother to read everything about how it had been acquired, but was more interested on the current, biggest flaw with it. Power consumption.

According to the research done so far, every time the shielding was used, it consumed massive amounts of power that the system wasn't able of dealing with, even with the "high" tech neural network. Jules probably should have more respect for the system, considering it out performed every other available federation network out there. But he hated having to relearn elemental biology just to work with the hardware, not to mention the simple fact that it felt wrong. Jules knew it was a historic bias, and one that was quite obviously wrong. While the Borg modifications were experimental, the neural network was proven, tested, and reliable.

Still didn't overcome his bias against the damn thing. But, even so, he didn't have a better answer equipment wise on how to deal with the power consumption of the Borg Shields. Which meant his best option was to come up with a new design, possibly specifically for the Borg equipment, which would be a massive undertaking. But, simply designing the thing and running simulations wouldn't be quite as massive, so Jules spent a fair amount of time with that, and happened to be what he was working on now.

Jules waved to Ozu as she came in, and made her way to the engine. He'd been involved in his project long enough that he'd lost track of what exactly was going on around him. Most of the overdue work the engineering dept. had had, was taken care of by the lovely staff of the Columbus maintenance teams. Jules wondered if having someone from back home send them some Andorian Ale would be out of line.

Susan Venator

Quote from: James Carter on February 13, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

[Bridge]

James frowned slightly. What was a Starfleet ship doing all the way out here? More than that, why were they being hailed by them? "Killian 'ey? Don't get much more ominous do you? Right then. On screen."

The viewscreen immediately shifted to a picture of a man in his mid-thirty's. His uniform was strange and far from standard. His dark but greying hair stretched from the top of his head down to his chin. The man's striking green eyes were like a perfectly set emeralds shimmering from the light. He stood with his arms behind his back, his posture perfect. "Captain James Carter I presume. I've read quite a lot about you, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Commander Ryan Eaton of the USS Killian."

"It's always nice to meet a fan mate." James joked, his eyes shifting to one of the officers on his bridge before tuning back to the viewscreen. "Now what can we do for you?"

A strange grin appeared on Eaton's face as Carter asked why they hailed the Athena. "Officially very little information exists about the Killian exists. A problem I'm sure you're already aware of. You see, my ship is a black-site. A top secret Starfleet prison." Eaton's southern-draw was thick as he spoke.

James frowned again. Either Eaton was the worst keeper of secrets ever, or a 'but' was coming. "And why are you telling us this?" The Captain asked flatly.

"Because, now that you know we exist, we can't let you go back to your duties. We're going to have to ask that you come aboard the Killian, permanently. Not as prisoner's of course, but as our guests." Eaton's grim smile grew larger as he placed emphasis on the word 'guests'.

"That's not going to happen mate. If you really had read about me, you should've know that would happen." The Captain growled back.

"I'm afraid it wasn't really a request Captain." Three Prometheus class-like warships quickly materialized from nowhere, completely boxing in the Athena. "Come aboard peacefully or I'll be forced to disable your ship myself."

Bridge

After putting the call on the screen, Suzie watched in horror as the Commander made his demands, the Captain refused and they were surrounded.

"The three ships have locked on Captain." She reported. "Sensors show their weapons and shields are fully powered."

She paused, trying to figure their options. There were none. They either surrendered, or they died. The three warships, had them totally out gunned.

Naira

[Bridge]

[Mess Hall]

Naira was mindlessly gazing out the window at the collection of asteroids slowly drifting past as her daughters entertained themselves by pointing out particular ones that they thought resembled various objects. She would have been content to to sit there and watch them as she listened to bits and pieces of various conversations happening around her.

The Mess Hall was an active social place where people from all over the ship tended to gather between shifts to discuss a full range of topics from the events of their day, to whatever the latest gossip was, to future plans and ambitions. If she spent enough time in there, she was sure she could get to know the crew in a far more intimate way than she had managed to thus far through private meetings and face-to-face discussions.

Her mind began to wander once more, when all of a sudden a Prometheus Class vessel appeared outside the the window. She immediately bolted upright, grasping the edge of the table as she stood up. All eyes in the room darted to the wall of glass as conversations shifted to hushed questions of what was going on and what was happening. Her eyes widened as she saw the ship power up it's weapons.

"Girls, get away from there," She reached out an arm to pull the youngest two back towards herself. "Everyone, get back from the windows."

A number of individuals looked to her as she began to issue orders.

"Everyone, get to your stations. I want the civilians to take shelter and await further orders. Everyone please stay calm until we know more."

"Mommy, what's going on?" Lurels look up into her mother's eyes. It was obvious the little girl could sense the fear and uncertainty of those around her. She wrapped her arms around Naira's leg.

"I'm going to go find out, but in the meantime I need you to stay with your sisters and the others."

Naira carefully peeled herself out of the girl's embrace and kissed her on the forehead. She watched as the older girls each took the younger one by the hand and led her towards the door on the far side of the room where a number of other civilians had gathered and were making an exit. After watching them go, she quickly made her way to the nearest turbolift and up to the Bridge.

[Bridge]

"What's going up here? I just came from the Mess Hall after seeing a ship appear right..." Her words trailed off as she noticed that the Athena was surrounded and the Captain looked to be arguing with another man on the main viewscreen.

Katheryn Brighton

[Bridge]

Katheryn's first thought when they received the hail from the Killian was "Strange" quickly followed by a Norwegian curse as this Commander Eaton stated that they wouldn't be allowed to leave despite the Captain's best efforts to refuse which she didn't blame him for. Why would they go aboard this top secret prison willingly and permanently and why was a Starfleet Commander prepared to do that when they had clearly stumbled on it by accident. She had heard stories about these so called "Black sites" but until now believed that they were only a myth but this was certainly no myth.

Then this ultimatum became a lot more real when Eaton then declared that it wasn't a request and three Prometheus Class warships appeared out of nowhere, boxing them in and locked weapons onto the Athena. Hearing both Susan and the XO as she looked over the tactical information that was streaming through as she then spoke up. " They've targeted some of our most crucial areas, the Bridge, Engineering and our Warp Nacelles Captain" she declared knowing that they were backed into a corner so to speak. If they tried to fight she knew that despite their best efforts they wouldn't last long against three warships but perhaps it was worth a try or face the alternative of  spending the rest of their lives on board a prison.

She didn't envy the Captain at that point but wasn't ready to give up. " Shields and weapons are on standby Captain if needed".

Academy Commandant

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

[Bridge]

Bridge

Ruth sat in shocked silence, her mind however was working furiously.  She hadn't thought to look for other vessels once she'd found the Killian, and when run through the databanks... there was precious little found... that at least made sense now but why hadn't she seen the Prometheus warships?

Fingers working furiously she pulled up a deck layout of a standard model for a Prometheus.

"About their only weak points would be their warp cores, Lt. Comm Brighton would be able to target them and possibly if we took all three out at once we'd stand a chance against the Killian.  However it rather depends how quick our torpedoes are compared to theirs since the second we've locked on they'd know...Of course I'm sure you're familiar with the term 'Mexican standoff'... If they know that we'd fire if they do... what advantage is there going to be to them if we are going to shoot them out of space if they shoot us?"

Ruth looked at Katheryn and apologised.

"Sorry Commander, force of habit, I have served in several departments, one of which was Security and Tactical.. I suppose better two heads than one working on it and in this situation I can't see that Science can be of much Scientific use, as in astrometrics and the like.  I could of course plot weather charts and somewhere to hide, but we're rather in in a precarious position right now, I hardly need too point out, so that sort of thing is of little use, but my brain can be put to other uses!"

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

James Carter

[Bridge]

James studied Eaton for a moment as the noise of the bustling Bridge grinded on his patience. "Everyone be quiet." The Captain commanded in a calm tone. "We could beat one or two of these maybe. But we can't fight a battle on three fronts. The Athena is remarkable, but even we have limits. Let's say we out maneuver them for a time. We hit them with everything we've got and we detonate one of their warp cores. At this point our shields are likely gone and our hull is...optimistically at thirty or forty percent integrity. Then we still have two ships to go." Carter frowned slightly.

"I told you I did my research. I knew if we sent our defense force one at a time you might have had a small chance at survival and escape." Eaton added smugly.

"Everyone. Stand down. I won't have my crew dying here. Killian, we surrender." James said with a long gradual sigh.

[U.S.S. Killian - Transporter Room]

The crew of the Killian quickly began transporting the crew of the Athena over. They started with command staff and slowly made their way through everyone else. James stepped off the platform and waited for his whole crew to materialize. His fear was that the crew of the Killian would leave behind the civilians on an empty ship. A fear that was calmed very quickly as he saw Ash appear before his eyes.

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: James Carter on February 14, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

[Bridge]

James studied Eaton for a moment as the noise of the bustling Bridge grinded on his patience. "Everyone be quiet." The Captain commanded in a calm tone. "We could beat one or two of these maybe. But we can't fight a battle on three fronts. The Athena is remarkable, but even we have limits. Let's say we out maneuver them for a time. We hit them with everything we've got and we detonate one of their warp cores. At this point our shields are likely gone and our hull is...optimistically at thirty or forty percent integrity. Then we still have two ships to go." Carter frowned slightly.

"I told you I did my research. I knew if we sent our defense force one at a time you might have had a small chance at survival and escape." Eaton added smugly.

"Everyone. Stand down. I won't have my crew dying here. Killian, we surrender." James said with a long gradual sigh.

The crew of the Killian quickly began transporting the crew of the Athena over. They started with command staff and slowly made their way through everyone else. James stepped off the platform and waited for his whole crew to materialize. His fear was that the crew of the Killian would leave behind the civilians on an empty ship. A fear that was calmed very quickly as he saw Ash appear before his eyes.

[USS Killian - Transporter Room]

Katheryn never had the chance to answer Lieutenant Sigurdsfdottir as the Captain made the no doubt tough decision to surrender to Eaton as he was right there was no way for them to get out alive against the three ships. However she despised the Starfleet Commander who had done this to the crew, hating him knowing everything about the Athena and leaving them with no alternative but to allow themselves to be beamed aboard this prison or face death.

Feeling the all too familiar sound and glow of the transporter beam as she was claimed and the next thing she knew she was in a standard transporter room although slightly bigger than normal and saw the Captain amongst those already present. Her main concern was finding her husband knowing that he was here somewhere and walked through the crowd finding members from her department as she passed through it.

She refused to give up hope despite the situation they were now in and felt relief when she spotted Caleb with his team. Going over to him without having to say a word as they awaited their fate at the hands of this absolute .... before realising it wasn't worth even thinking about him at that moment but she didn't like him or what he had done.

Academy Commandant

Susan Venator

[Bridge]

Bridge

Suzie could not tell if she felt joy or shame when James confirmed that they surrender. Joy that they would live, or shame that they were deemed not worthy to know and would therefore spend potentially the rest of their laves as guests! Another word for prisoners.

She stepped away from her console and she was beamed out the same time as James.

USS Killian - Transporter room

She stepped off the transporter pad and looked around. It looked very much like most Federation transporter rooms. Except that the operator was not wearing a standard Starfleet uniform. She decided to see if she could find out anything using her metal abilities. She began to concentrate and was soon probing the mind of the operator. The first thing she noticed was that he clearly had some sort of mental training. She probed deeper, beads of sweat on her brow. Hoping to find something before she was forced to break off.

Naira

[Bridge]

[Bridge]

Naira stood next to the Captain as he gave his issue to surrender. The corner of her lip curled into a frown and twitched as she attempted to keep a straight face while staring down the man in the viewscreen. She didn't like this decision one bit, but in their current state they didn't have much of a choice.

Years ago she had vowed that if ever she found herself in a situation where she had to choose between life or freedom, she would plunge a knife into her own chest, Orion style. Freedom meant everything to her. Her mother had been a former slave, her daughters had been put up on the slave market before she had bought their freedom; Naira would do anything to prevent the same from happening to herself. However, as she stood there on the Bridge faced with the tough decision of fighting back or giving up, she couldn't help but to think of all the lives of those aboard the ship.

They had not made the same vow that she had made.

She knew that there were those aboard the ship who were much less eager to give their own lives than she was.

Balling up her fists, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she was transported over to the other ship with the rest of the command crew.

[USS Killian - Transporter Room]

After rematerializing on the transporter pad on the Killian, Naira stepped off to the side as wave after wave of Athena crewmembers were brought aboard. Friends, families and lovers reunited in tearful and heartfelt moments that were soon cut short by the realization of the predicament they were in. They were now all prisoners of the Killian and their fate was no longer in their own hands.

As her own daughters appeared, Naira let out a sigh of relief. For a brief moment she had been overcome with the sinking feeling that she may have never seen them again. While they rushed over to her and wrapped their arms around her, she urged them to stand behind her. She'd use her own body as a shield to protect them if need be.

She looked to the Captain for a second and then back to the operator manning the transporter.

"Take us to your Captain. I demand to speak with him at once."

Jules Bash

[Engineering]
Jules was browsing through the power relay system, scribbling a few diagrams on the side as thoughts came to him. His console swapped screens entirely as an alarm blared across the screen. High energy emissions across the entire ship. It took Jules a moment to recognize it, but the computer showed the life signs on the ship dropping like flies.

He scoured around Engineering, flinching for a second as the chief, walking across the floor, was beamed out. Jules saw Ozu, saw her standing at the warp core, and made a split second decision. He broke a safety rule or two, as he ran to Ozu and her console, shoving her against the console as he reached around her and increased the injection rate to the warp core past the 'conventional' safety limits as he began speaking rapidly and somewhat loudly to Ozu.

"Get against the core! Crew's being kidnapped!" Jules grabbed the console and swung himself under the railing to throw himself up against the warp core casing. If he didn't blow something, the interference from a ramped up warp core might just hide himself and Ozu. He hoped she wasn't feeling Vulcan today and asking a bunch of questions instead of jumping.

Ozu Saya

Quote from: Jules Bash on February 14, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

[Engineering]
Jules was browsing through the power relay system, scribbling a few diagrams on the side as thoughts came to him. His console swapped screens entirely as an alarm blared across the screen. High energy emissions across the entire ship. It took Jules a moment to recognize it, but the computer showed the life signs on the ship dropping like flies.

He scoured around Engineering, flinching for a second as the chief, walking across the floor, was beamed out. Jules saw Ozu, saw her standing at the warp core, and made a split second decision. He broke a safety rule or two, as he ran to Ozu and her console, shoving her against the console as he reached around her and increased the injection rate to the warp core past the 'conventional' safety limits as he began speaking rapidly and somewhat loudly to Ozu.

"Get against the core! Crew's being kidnapped!" Jules grabbed the console and swung himself under the railing to throw himself up against the warp core casing. If he didn't blow something, the interference from a ramped up warp core might just hide himself and Ozu. He hoped she wasn't feeling Vulcan today and asking a bunch of questions instead of jumping.

[Engineering]

Saya gasped in surprise when Jules, and his emotions, slammed into her. The intensity of what he was feeling spurred her into action where she might otherwise have frozen in shock. She dropped to a crouch and rolled under the railing, mistiming slightly and bumping her head on the warp core.

What is happening? The crew is being kidnapped? Saya whispered as she rubbed her head. She worked herself into a squat so she could move more quickly and look around. Good idea to hide close to the core. The interference should hide our signatures temporarily. We will have to move before anyone starts checking visually, though.

She glanced around Engineering, thinking. We need to separate our combadges from the computer's system so we can communicate with one another, but they won't show up if they search for remaining crew members. Then...we need something to mask our biosigns. If we can remain undetected, we might be able to learn what is going on and rescue the crew.

Vulcan-Bajoran Hybrid; 5'2"
Domen Kyo: Bajoran; 6'6"
George Hugo: Human; 6'6"
Eviess Aihai Annhw: Romulan-Human Hybrid; 5'

Jules Bash

Quote from: Ozu Saya on February 14, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

[Engineering]

Saya gasped in surprise when Jules, and his emotions, slammed into her. The intensity of what he was feeling spurred her into action where she might otherwise have frozen in shock. She dropped to a crouch and rolled under the railing, mistiming slightly and bumping her head on the warp core.

What is happening? The crew is being kidnapped? Saya whispered as she rubbed her head. She worked herself into a squat so she could move more quickly and look around. Good idea to hide close to the core. The interference should hide our signatures temporarily. We will have to move before anyone starts checking visually, though.

She glanced around Engineering, thinking. We need to separate our combadges from the computer's system so we can communicate with one another, but they won't show up if they search for remaining crew members. Then...we need something to mask our biosigns. If we can remain undetected, we might be able to learn what is going on and rescue the crew.

[Engineering]
Jules took a moment to catch his breath, nodding his head in agreement with Ozu. Then he stopped, frowned, and turned towards her. "That's it? Just 'The crew is being kidnapped! Oh no! Hey, nice idea hiding, lets go do stuff?' No panic? No worries?" Jules said, incredulous, before muttering something under his breath about damn Vulcans. Jules could feel the anxiety of panic build up in him.

"There's panicking for no reason, and then there's really good reasons to panic dang it." He said to no one in particular, more as a way to explain his feelings to himself. Yes, he honestly thought people panicked way to easily 99% of the time. But there were situations such as the ENTIRE CREW BEING KIDNAPPED that he thought deserved just a minute or two of panic.

He calmed himself down, slowly, and leaned back against the warp core. And why yes, the same interference was probably relatively unhealthy to a humanoid body. It was probably worse when the warp core was dialed up more than it really should be. But, he wanted to make sure they could hide here, at least for a minute, before alarms and such started going off.

"Right, now what did you say? I'm good now, by the way. Comm badges, life signs... Umm, life signs. Dampening field. You got a tricorder and a tool box around?"

Technically, he could probably try to run to his own toolbox that was back at the desk he'd been sitting at, only a short 20ft away. But, he wasn't sure how far the interference from the warp core would be extending, and figured for a full ship beam out, they'd still be scanning for life signs for another few minutes. Considering the chief had been beamed out not a minute ago, he was surprised they'd actually made it to the core. 

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.