Personal Log - Declan Vincent

Started by Declan Vincent, February 02, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan Vincent

Personal Log, Stardate : 73109.0

I been on the Discovery only a few months since basic training and as I expected, a huge learning curve. I guess being NEARLY 50, I don't assimilate as quickly as those twentysomethings I went to Basics with. Sometimes I wonder if I'm kidding myself with a big career change at my age.

I haven't heard from my son, Mikel. I know he blames me for his mother's death and well I guess so do I. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Sona. Every Andorian aboard only makes me think of her more and what she say about such an advanced ship like the Discovery. A combat vessel, she would say...Well as an engineer it's a great opportunity, regardless of what kind of missions Starfleet gives us. As for Mikel, an ensign - helmsman- aboard ...I am not even sure what starship he is serving with. Hell what kind of father...Anyway...

I haven't really had a chance to personally interact with the crew and  some counselor is probably cringing right now. I been buried in Engineering almost my entire time aboard and I know it's because of all that happened on Daran V. I need to make the effort to at least go to the lounge...

Ok...End Log.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.